$1,66
      UTG2:
      $4,28
      MP2:
      $1,93
      Hero:
      $11,08

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:diamond: , Q:club:
      UTG1 calls $0,05, UTG2 calls $0,05, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,05, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,05, SB calls $0,03, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,30) K:heart: , Q:diamond: , 9:heart: (6 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG1 checks, UTG2 checks, MP2 bets $0,05, Hero raises to $0,20, 3 folds, UTG2 calls $0,20, MP2 calls $0,15.

Turn: ($0,90) 6:heart: (3 players)
      UTG2 bets $0,3, MP2 raises to $0,60, Hero calls $0,60, UTG2 folds.

River: ($2,40) A:heart: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $1,08 (All-In), Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $2,40
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Preflop: This is awful play. Try to stay away from limping KQ multiway, since you won't be getting much value if you hit but you could lose a stack. If you decide to play you should raise - $0,35 or $0,40. You will be IP and most likely won't have more than 1 or 2 opponents. With limping you invite the blinds too. What is risky is that you might hit TPGK but some of your opponents might hit set.

Flop: I would raise to pot - $0,30 or even more. Board is super draw heavy and we can expect to get even uglier. Any J, T, A, :heart: makes our hand a trash. So I would advise caution, especially if 2 opponents call.

Turn: When action goes with bet and minr your hand is probably not good anymore. JT is very likely, :heart: :heart: also in their range and you don't have even backdoor Q :heart: to hope for a win. At the same time one of your opp might have one of your K or Q so FH to hit is even less likely. I would just fold here.

Very nice hand to post! This is great example for top 2 pair and to work on your leak. Good luck :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello benaars,

Preflop: Don't like completing here at all. KQo in multiway pots is really horrible to play. Either isolate or just fold the hand.

As played
      Flop: Against such a bet size Id' definitely raise it bigger, ~$0,45 which is pot size and then reevaluate the further actions.

As played
      Turn: While even a draw completed I'd just fold it right here, not worth risking with the money while it was a "freeplay" for us preflop.

Best Regards.