Multiple tracked accounts?

Bronze
      This might sound very stupid, but

Is it possible to create multiple accounts on different poker platforms via pokerstrategy.com and receive strategy points by playing on either one of them? Are they considered tracked accounts?
  • 13 replies
    • peedek
      peedek
      Silver
      Simply. Yes
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Avatars91,

You're allowed to open ONE PokerStrategy.com account and link all your poker room accounts to it. This means you must create your poker accounts via our promotion links which you can find here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

please note that previously created poker accounts (not affiliated via PokerStrategy.com)will not be re- tracked to PokerStrategy.com and creating multiple accounts will result in serious fraud.

Anything else we can help you with just give us a shout,

Ingrid
      Bronze
      Just to clarify: I have a Pokerstrategy.com account (obviously) and I am not obliged to play on only one platform? For example, I can simply register to any site I want, provided it is in the list of available rooms here on PS and start playing there? This is huge news to me!

Also, is it possible to delete a previous account on a poker room and create a new one via PS.com? Is it legal?
    • peedek
      peedek
      Silver
      As Ingrid wrote to you, creating multiple accounts on a poker room will results in serious fraud. This is strictly forbidden!!

But dont be sad. There's a plenty of rooms to choose from in the list of affiliated poker rooms. If you are already registered in a specific room (not via PokerStrategy), it is just simple to chose another room a stars playing there.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Avatars91
      Just to clarify: I have a Pokerstrategy.com account (obviously) and I am not obliged to play on only one platform? For example, I can simply register to any site I want, provided it is in the list of available rooms here on PS and start playing there? This is huge news to me!
      To clarify: yes you are not obliged to play on only one platform and yes you can register on any site you want! and as many as you want! for example, you can play on party poker, 888, pokerstars, william hill, ALL tracked to your PokerStrategy.com account and earn strategy points from all of them. :D

Also, is it possible to delete a previous account on a poker room and create a new one via PS.com? Is it legal?
      as been mentioned, creating multiple real accounts is not allowed.

hope that helps clear things up.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peedek
      As Ingrid wrote to you, creating multiple accounts on a poker room will results in serious fraud. This is strictly forbidden!!

But dont be sad. There's a plenty of rooms to choose from in the list of affiliated poker rooms. If you are already registered in a specific room (not via PokerStrategy), it is just simple to chose another room a stars playing there.
      Thank you for helping out here :)
      Bronze
      Yes, everything is clear now :)
      Thanks a lot you guys!

This is all very crazy news for me.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Yes, everything is clear now :)
      Thanks a lot you guys!

This is all very crazy news for me.
      you're very welcome! :D
      crazy neeeewwwssss is that good or bad?
      Bronze
      Crazy in a good way, of course. All this time I thought we were allowed to play only on one poker platform, which is then considered to be tracked or something like that. I didn't understand why PS.com creates a promotion like the Pokerstrategy.com TV World Championship, which can be accessible to only the people who, according to what I though at the time, are lucky enough to have chosen that particular platform as their tracked account. I kept ranting about how unfair it is :)

But yeah, my head is a few seconds from exploding when I start thinking about the possibilities this new "revelation" could bring to me.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      at first i was :facepalm:
      and then i was :D
      and now i am :]

i heard brain matter is difficult to clean off the walls but i am very glad you finally got this revelation. :f_p:
      Bronze
      Yes, thanks again to all you cool people!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      at first i was :facepalm:
      and then i was :D
      and now i am :]
      Post of the century!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      But yeah, my head is a few seconds from exploding when I start thinking about the possibilities this new "revelation" could bring to me.
      so now, after all this good news you can tell us what you looking for and we can help you find you the most suitable deal/poker room for you.

Have you seen this thread yet? Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

looking forward to see you here more often
      Ingrid