Payout delays

• roydaford
      roydaford
      Basic
      Hi guys

i made a pretty good winning at cash tables with poker770, but i'm very upset about the way they do payouts, put one request for 50 quits on friday, submitted all required documents, but i have not been paid so far to my moneybookers account...so anyone experienced the same problem as mine?...any reply appreciated
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi roydaford,

Congrats for your nice winning strike :)

Its pretty normal for the poker rooms to ask for identification documents before processing any withdrawal request and it may take some time.

Have you emailed them and ask what's the cause of delay?

Ingrid
    • roydaford
      roydaford
      Basic
      Thanks IngridN for quick reply

yes i got email from financial department, they were assuring me my winnings on its way...it is another department in concern to validate the payment, so i just keep waiting... :s_cool:
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Apparently they have (allegedly) tried to delay payments in the past. Read this and this.

However, no-one from PokerStrategy has (publicly) complained about them so far. Maybe they don't delay PokerStrategy players because they don't want any bad publicity here, especially as they run so many promotions. But your 770 account is not linked to PokerStrategy sooo... ;)
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello roydaford,

In reply to your post, here are the delays that apply to all payout requests on Poker770:

- 48 hours before our Financial Department starts processing your request (during this period the request remains in pending on your account from where you can cancel it if you want to)
      - Afterwards your file is forwarded to our payment agent verifies your file and can request you some identification documents necessary for the security of the transaction. This step takes another 48 hours.
      - Finally, there is an additional 48 hours transfer delay for the payout to actually be credited on your MoneyBookers account.

Our payment agent will send you a notification by e-mail the moment your request is validated.

To get an exact update on your request, do not hesitate to write to our Support Team at support@poker770.co.uk and they will be happy to advise you.

Please let me know if I can help you further.

Regards,

Yoanna
    • roydaford
      roydaford
      Basic
      Thank you all for your replies :f_love:

Received all my payments today,very happy :) ...buy my kids Christmas presents)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roydaford
      Thank you all for your replies :f_love:

Received all my payments today,very happy :) ...buy my kids Christmas presents)

:f_love: :f_love: :f_love: I love xmas! happy times!
    • samhead0081
      samhead0081
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oblitron
      Apparently they have (allegedly) tried to delay payments in the past. Read this and this.

However, no-one from PokerStrategy has (publicly) complained about them so far. Maybe they don't delay PokerStrategy players because they don't want any bad publicity here, especially as they run so many promotions. But your 770 account is not linked to PokerStrategy sooo... ;)
      Mine is linked with Pokerstrategy and I've been waiting over a week now for a £450 payout, they say it takes 48hours for each stage but they don't mention the week gap between each stage...
      Really starting to go off Poker770 now