Known players:   
      Hero:
      $8,99
      BB:
      $4,56
      BU:
      $10,55

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3:diamond: , 3:club:
      3 folds, BU calls $0,05, Hero calls $0,03, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,15) K:diamond: , 7:club: , 3:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0,15) 9:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,1, BB raises to $0,36, BU calls $0,36, Hero raises to $1,60, 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,23

BB was tight, i had no reads about BU and i had pretty much aggresive players image.

What was the right play here? I think the best thing was to raise pre-flop, but i didin't raised. How i should have played this hand starting from flop?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello paaaaau,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

I'd most likely Bet right on the flop rather than just Check it. If they have a hand they are willing to pay anyways. But as you continue and even get raised I doubt that we can easily get away there. While they may easily even have worse hands, 2pairs and etc holdings which they could overplay. But of course that depends as well of the opponent, in some spots we might even consider folding.

Best Regards.