This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

BRM Sng Turbo 3.5$

• yourinhell
      yourinhell
      Global
      I was wondering what is your BRM for limits like 1-3-7$ SNG

And I am talking about turbo but if u play regular SNG i would love to hear your answer too. For myself, I am playing 3.5 turbo and I am multitabling for like 6 to 8 tables at the same time.

I play 80 BI. For exemple, for the 3.5$ turbo i must have 280$ to play them.
      For the 7$ i will need like 560-600$.
      I know it is personnel to everyone but i would like to know if its good?

Sorry for bad english, i am french xD !

Ty 4 answer
  • 2 replies
    • aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      standard rule is 50BI.but in y opinion 80-100BI.you can play more relaxed and not be scared about losing all your money.for the 3.5$ sng you can use 50-60BI and use 80-100BI for higher sng's
    • JayGatsby
      JayGatsby
      Coach
      Coach
      What BRM you use depends also on your individual goals and on your mindset.

You can, for example, take a shot on the 3,50s with 105$ (30 BIs) if you are disciplined enough to go back to the 1,50s with ~75$ say.

Generally the more uncomfortable you feel going up and down in limits, and with Swings in general, the tighter your BRM should be.

For Limits higher than 7$ I think one should have at least 100 BIs especially in Turbos.