[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH - KQ blinddefense

• chocular77
      I think i made several mistakes in this hand, just played to much tables on this day. Quit after this hand since i shouldn't have played it that bad

Known players:

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:diamond: , Q:heart:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,90, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3,15, BB folds, MP3 calls $2,25.

Villain raises very loose so i think 3B is fine. Don't have a good Fto3B number yet.

Flop: ($6,55) K:heart: , J:diamond: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4,5, MP3 calls $4,50.

How much would i cbet on this board if i had AK? Rather make it 3,5?

Turn: ($15,55) A:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8, MP3 raises to $19,00 (All-In), Hero calls $9,10 (All-In), MP3 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

No reason to bet anymore... calling his raise was also a mistake even if the odds are good, i have nearly no equity.

River: ($49,75) 7:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $49,75
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

3-bet of is fine, especially since you´re at SB, where you have worst position.
      I think I would not bet turn. It is very hard him to call with worse hands and I´d rather c/c turn and river than b/c myself.
      Once you bet then I think with pair+gutshot b/c is better option than b/f. He would not always shove there AT or AQ and may easily have smt like JhTh that he would shove over your turn barrel.
      Problem also betting turn is what would you do on the river. You can´t really bet one more time for value and likely end up c/c to give him option bluff with his draws.

Flop c-bet is fine. I´d make it 4$, but 4.5$ is also fine, since I doubt he would really fold any of his braodway hands even to that bet.

Best regards,