sit out players

• raykavee
      raykavee
      Bronze
      i think 770 should take a leaf out of 32red poker in the MTTs freerolls where if a player joins a torny and the for some reason cant or dont want to play in it that after the 1st hand is delt all players in the sit out mode will b removed from the tables as there is nothing worse than spending the first hour of a torny being the only player on the table . fair enough you win all the blinds but that is not what poker is about .!!!!!! is there anyone who thinks the same???????????
  • 3 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      I beg to differ. Firstly, I don't mind getting other people's chips for free. Secondly, if a freeroll MTT starts with deep stacks and a slow blind structure, I would be tempted to sit out myself for the first half hour (for example if I was doing well on other tables) and let the maniacs knock each other out. There would be very few hands I'd play at that stage anyway.

Are you sure that's how it works on 32red? Unibet is on the same network as 32red, so you may want to give them a try.
    • raykavee
      raykavee
      Bronze
      i dont mind the sit out players . as you know that when its time to make a move there going to play ..... it just the players that take up a seat with no intent to play all they do is take a seat off some one that would want it and in a 500 max player mtt .to me its just wrong ..all im saying is if you dont want to play dont regester ;)
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Theres a good reason for it but I reckon playing and getting all the crazy peoples chips is a better strategy.