best sire fror micro cash games?

• angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      Whats the best site for micro stakes , with no problems of withdrawal ? Becouse theres alot of fishy sites but there are big problem with withdrawing your money which takes a lot of time. No pokerstars or partypoker
  • 8 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Try 888 poker, the software is awesome, and by all accounts the traffic increases almost daily atm, and it's fast catching up with Party and iPoker in this respect.

Next year I think this card room is going to be your best option given Stars and Party are not a possibility - iPoker skins, some are okay - But most are not the quickest at giving out withdrawals, and some have such stupid requirements as well.

So iPoker or 888. But if you choose the iPoker route, then I would actually read the T&C instead of just ticking the box and moving on like most of us usually do.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I'm hoping Full Tilt comes back. I never had any problem with them at all -- well until the total fail anyway.
    • angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Try 888 poker, the software is awesome, and by all accounts the traffic increases almost daily atm, and it's fast catching up with Party and iPoker in this respect.

Next year I think this card room is going to be your best option given Stars and Party are not a possibility - iPoker skins, some are okay - But most are not the quickest at giving out withdrawals, and some have such stupid requirements as well.

So iPoker or 888. But if you choose the iPoker route, then I would actually read the T&C instead of just ticking the box and moving on like most of us usually do.
      888 looks really nice , what about theyr withdraws ? I dont have problem with providing ID , but what about the speed ?
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      ladbrokes is the best i've played on for easy and quick withdrawals.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by angalius

888 looks really nice , what about theyr withdraws ? I dont have problem with providing ID , but what about the speed ?
      I can't vouch for the withdrawal speeds here, but I know someone who plays there - I will ask when I catch him and get back to you. :)
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Its average at 888 nothing special with withdraweral speeds
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      888 / your favourite iPoker skin would likely be your best bet, as you arent willing to play stars/party
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Thanks to all for their advice here and for taking the time to help a fellow member out.

We have a similar thread running at the minute and there is a tonne of excellent information in there which you should definitely take a look at

Choosing the right Poker Room for you

Kind regards,
      Gary