This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sidekick bug?

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but look at the pic below. Processed hands is 5853 (Processed hands = verwerkte handen) But I don't get the 5000 hands kick.
      Is it because this is a "new" kick and doesn't look at the number of processed hands? It does look weird.

Regards
      RasTweet
  • 2 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey RasTweet,

sorry for the late answer - we will have a look at it.

Edit:

Please send us your PokerStrategy.com SideKick folder so we can have a look at what went wrong.

Here's how you can find the folder:

Open up Windows Explorer, enter %localappdata% in the adress bar and open up the PokerStrategy.com folder.

Right click the PokerStrategy.com SideKick folder and add it to a compressed zip / rar file.
      Send this file to application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com and leave a link to this thread in your email.

Thank you.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hello mrk1988

I think I know what the problem is in the meantime.

When sidekick was launched I was playing on my windows PC. And after a wee while I swapped to my laptop. I didn't import all the hands from my pc to my laptop (because I don't know where they are HM deletes them apparently) and that's prob the problem. On my laptop I haven't played 5000 hands but the sidekick remembers the hands from my PC + laptop. And the kick is probably not linked to the number of processed hands...

Anyways the sidekick is working and I got my 5000 kick. And I got the kick just when I played 5000 hands on my laptop...

If you want the folder I can send it to you. But you for me you don't have to make a fuss about it.

Regards
      RasTweet