Sidekick bug?

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but look at the pic below. Processed hands is 5853 (Processed hands = verwerkte handen) But I don't get the 5000 hands kick.
      Is it because this is a "new" kick and doesn't look at the number of processed hands? It does look weird.

Regards
      RasTweet
  • 2 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey RasTweet,

sorry for the late answer - we will have a look at it.

Edit:

Please send us your PokerStrategy.com SideKick folder so we can have a look at what went wrong.

Here's how you can find the folder:

Open up Windows Explorer, enter %localappdata% in the adress bar and open up the PokerStrategy.com folder.

Right click the PokerStrategy.com SideKick folder and add it to a compressed zip / rar file.
      Send this file to application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com and leave a link to this thread in your email.

Thank you.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hello mrk1988

I think I know what the problem is in the meantime.

When sidekick was launched I was playing on my windows PC. And after a wee while I swapped to my laptop. I didn't import all the hands from my pc to my laptop (because I don't know where they are HM deletes them apparently) and that's prob the problem. On my laptop I haven't played 5000 hands but the sidekick remembers the hands from my PC + laptop. And the kick is probably not linked to the number of processed hands...

Anyways the sidekick is working and I got my 5000 kick. And I got the kick just when I played 5000 hands on my laptop...

If you want the folder I can send it to you. But you for me you don't have to make a fuss about it.

Regards
      RasTweet