little heater @ the PL5 Omaha Hi table

• ilovemagic
      (I play PLO when i feel like hitting the nuts and busting a few suckers) just playin the 2c/5c omaha hi game on bodog and some guy comes on and starts throwing around chips like theyre nothing..anyways i started on the table with about $4 and walked off the table with like $15 after an hour, no reloads. just waiting for strong hands and then jamming the pot, how could they not realize this?? I'm not sure, anyways i'm having fun and my bankroll is pretty healthy right now ! thanks for readin! I think the trick to those omaha tables is to just try and see cheap flops and isolate people with huge drawing hands and big pocket pairs, and jam the pot when your playing against a looser player when you have the nuts, because they will just call/raise your bet no matter what they have. It's actually much the same as holdem, actually easier i've found at the lower stakes table anyways.

I seem to know how to play omaha for some reason, even though no one has ever taught me how to play, nor have i ever looked up strategy for the game, and this is not the first time i have ever gone on a quick run like this. Does Omaha have any direct corelation with holdem or are they 2 completely different games altogether??? It just seems like an easier game to play then holdem..or maybe there are just more fish who value their jack and queen high flushes like theyre the nuts?
  • 1 reply