Virtual Net+ card

• 15 replies
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      It is very nice works with many places. just dont withdraw from atm because of costs
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Have u used it within the last month? I was told by several mails some weeks ago it was unavailable, but I doubt that very much. I cant download it anyway, and that's the reason I was given. A man could get paranoid for less:) .
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi ZD,

i think he meant the actual (physical) Net+ card since you can't use a virtual card on ATM's :D Neteller support told me that virtual cards are no longer in existence, at least for the moment.

i have the Net+ card as well. it will not work for gambling transactions though, but otherwise supposed to function as a Mastercard.

smiles,
      wendy
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi ZD,

i think he meant the actual (physical) Net+ card since you can't use a virtual card on ATM's :D Neteller support told me that virtual cards are no longer in existence, at least for the moment.

i have the Net+ card as well. it will not work for gambling transactions though, but otherwise supposed to function as a Mastercard.

smiles,
      wendy
      So does this mean no deposits on poker rooms with the card, or with your neteller account once you have a card. I am getting the card for withdrawals, but if you can't deposit I might not
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yes it means no poker room deposits can be done with the card BUT it is easy to deposit using your Neteller account directly.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Oh cool. thanx fizz
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Why confuse people, depositing to poker rooms with Neteller works perfectly even if you have a card. Just don't do like me and blow away half your roll partying, it's very easy when you have the bankroll available in your wallet.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      hi ZD,

smiles,
      wendy
      Thx for answering! Thought the vitual cards were working again, since they are advertising them so big. First thing u see when u go to their site. So u dont think im being discriminated then? Virtual cards are good for online transactions. That's why I want one.

TC

Last Neteller news mail Sat 26:

Net+ gets you through the holidays
      Have holiday shopping to do? Whether you're braving the malls or buying gifts online, your Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® can help you while keeping your purchases private. Learn more.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maniatrix
      Why confuse people, depositing to poker rooms with Neteller works perfectly even if you have a card. Just don't do like me and blow away half your roll partying, it's very easy when you have the bankroll available in your wallet.
      True, I feel ya bro
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Last Neteller news mail Sat 26:
      Net+ gets you through the holidays Have holiday shopping to do? Whether you're braving the malls or buying gifts online, your Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® can help you while keeping your purchases private. Learn more.

why did you post this ZD?

just to clarify, Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® is NOT the same as the Virtual Net+

the first one is still in existence which they will send you upon your request, while the latter one is not.

btw just wanted to share, i used my "Net+ Prepaid MasterCard®" last night on ebay, it worked just fine.
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Have been using the physical card for half a year now. Awesome.

Btw, fizz, I think you are wrong. You can deposit to gambling websites with the card aswell, but obviously it's easier to deposit via Neteller account itself.

Also, the virtual card app is still available and can be used if you don't have a physical Net+ card.

The card is a MasterCard, and can of course be used anywhere where MasterCard is accepted, which is pretty much everywhere.

The only thing I hate is that every time I withdraw from the ATM, the fee is 4€, no matter how much I withdraw.
    • Futility
      Futility
      Bronze
      I used the physical card and thought it awesome aswell for about a half a year until one day several payments didn't go through, which was strange since I was positive I had the funds. So a couple days later the NT support finally woke up and sent me a heads up that the support for my country had been cancelled and now my card was useless, but for online payments. Would have been good business etiquette to let me know in advance that the support would be withheld.

I guess it's more a jab at the quality of customer support than the convenience of the prepaid physical card, but still though I should share. The card was actually pretty awesome before the customer support failing this badly.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tunatic
      Btw, fizz, I think you are wrong. You can deposit to gambling websites with the card aswell, but obviously it's easier to deposit via Neteller account itself.

oh wow i really wish you were right. have you tried depositing?

PokerStarts doesn't accept Neteller accounts from my country so i tried using the card. this is how i learned the hard way that the card isn't allowed for gambling purposes. :(

can you still use the Virtual card even now? I can log into the app to check my balance, but can't generate cards.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Posted because I wondered if the virtual net card was available. Ive got the same message as Wendy a month ago, thought it was up and running again. The great advantage when buying on the net is that an app generates a one-time-code., so better security.
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tunatic

oh wow i really wish you were right. have you tried depositing?

PokerStarts doesn't accept Neteller accounts from my country so i tried using the card. this is how i learned the hard way that the card isn't allowed for gambling purposes. :(

can you still use the Virtual card even now? I can log into the app to check my balance, but can't generate cards.
      I tried generating the virtual card, and it works for me, all the necessary numbers come up. I never tried depositing to a gambling website with the MasterCard itself, though. But I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work, since the card is a MasterCard, and it should probably be accepted. I mean, everywhere until now where it said MasterCard is accepted, it was accepted (e.g. Amazon, ebay, local shops etc.).

Try asking support about this.