This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Super Turbo HU

• HarryP1992
      HarryP1992
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

My name is Adrian and i work full time as a stock broker. In my spare time i like to play poker online and love to grind maybe 4-5 days a month. In those days how ever i play 4-6 hours and a lot of tables.

Recently deposited on ipoker network to start some hu grinding. Deposited 100usd yesterday and now have a roll of 440usd. Grinded out the majority of the bonus and enjoyed every second of it! I 2-3 tabled to start out with on 2usd, worked my way up to 5usd where i played the majority of the games!and played 2-3 tabling 8 games at the end of 10usd. I dont like playing these games with anything less then 40 buy ins.

My Ev is 335usd so yes i am running well! and i understand that out of any game this has the highest variance. But wow im quite comfy half of my games are 5usd and 10usd now:) . Cant believe the bad play!
  • 1 reply