Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.30, fold, Hero calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.65) A:heart: T:heart: J:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.32, Hero raises to $1.14, BTN calls $0.82

TURN ($2.93) A:heart: T:heart: J:club: K:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.46, Hero calls $1.46

RIVER ($5.85) A:heart: T:heart: J:club: K:diamond: 4:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

Is it better to bet the turn? I choose x/c to induce a bluff, but now I think there are many hands that will call my turn bet. What should be our plan for river? Can we x/c to induce a bet form 2pairs and missed FD?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kaarols,

Flop: Well, I'd consider even Check/Raising pot size on the flop rather than making so small, ~$1,60 would be pot size and I'd stick to that. Otherwise seems to be fine.

As played
      Turn: I wouldn't Bet the turn either while he will have hard time Calling with a lot worse and at the same time we don't want to face a raise where we most likely wont be able to Call.
      River: Well, most likely I'd plan to bet myself if I do hit my FH. While the guy is even super-loose then I might at some spots even consider shipping since he is calling with any Qx hands. But the only problem is that any A/J or even K may easily give him as well a FH with having 2pairs or anything similar. So therefore I'd only argue about the bet size here but that would of course depend how loose I see the opponent going to showdowns.

Best Regards.