Cash Game Changes at Microgaming from December

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Microgaming is preparing some changes to its players from early December onwards. If you already have a Ladbrokes Poker or Unibet account, then you should check out the full list of changes below:

• All 'non-anonymous' No Limit heads-up tables will be removed.
      • The "Turbo Games" sections under No Limit and Fixed Limit will be merged.
      • 2 x Anonymous 9 seat tables will be added to No Limit stakes from 1c/2c to €5/€10.
      • 2 x Anonymous 6 seat tables will be added to Fixed Limit stakes from 2c/4c to €5/€10.
      • Limited anonymous tables to be added to the "Beginners" section.
      • All Pot Limit Hold'em cash games will be removed.
      • All Fixed Limit 9 seat tables will be removed.
      • All 20c/40c (NLHE and FLHE) games will be removed.
      • Fixed Limit stake ranges will be consolidated into '6 Seat' rather than individual categories.

What do you think about these changes? Feel free to share your opinion with fellow PokerStrategists in this forum thread.
  • 3 replies
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      I'm playing 10NL there and don't think it will affect me much. What I would like to see is more non-anonymous tables at Unibet which are being played on Microgaming network but for some reason are not shown on Unibet lobby. For example while on some other poker rooms from same network there are 10 non-anonymous tables on 10NL ,on Unibet you have 1 or 2 or even none ,while having 15 to 20 anonymous tables . Btw been playing there for almost 2 months and can't wait to clear bonus and withdraw,I'm sick of playing anonymous tables.
      p.s. Bonus structure is terrible- you need to clear whole amount of 500 euros of rake to get 100 euro chunk of bonus which is unique case as far as I know.Only good thing about Unibet from my experience is that one as Pokerstrategist has 30% rakeback.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      There still are 20/40c games.
    • MIStrZZZ
      MIStrZZZ
      Bronze
      sup vhallee!
      hope these [edited by gadget51] won't remove waiting lists from every microgaming room!

We would ask you please do not use abuse language on the forums.

I trust you understand.

Regards,

Mal.