waiting for the free 50$....can I still get the first deposit bonus in the future....?

• 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi worpler,

Good news :)

You're free $50 starting capital is on it's way and will be with you shortly. This can take up to 48 hours.

meanwhile, read some articles :) what's your game and limit then?

Also, don't forget about the daily freerolls at Poker770 :) Poker770 Daily $100 Freeroll

Ingrid
    • worpler
      worpler
      Bronze
      szia,Ingird, kosz jol...:D (sorry - English keyboard and nem tudok jol magyarul)

In the past I've played limit and some NL, most recently PLO but the swings drive me round the bend!!

May try FR or maybe learn SnGs from the very beginning - has anyone took their free capital and learnt a totally new game and built it up to a decent roll I wonder?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Sziiiiiiiiiiiiia :)

De jo, Magyar az Angol forumon.. az en Magyarom is eleg huzos.. mar egy ideje nem elek otthon es nem nagyon beszelem a nyelvet .. ugy hogy valtok is Angolra :)

most recently PLO but the swings drive me round the bend!!
      well I believe in this, heard the PLO swings are the worst ;(

So you've been playing NL and Limit holdem and now thinking to move on FR or sng's? how long have you been playing poker then?

I also mix cash, 6 max and HU, sng's but I realized that it's better to stick with one and learn/study properly.

As I normally say, everything is possible so if you want to try a new game type and build your br from free $50 is your chance with PokerStrategy.com. We have good materials, coaching sessions for you and most helpful members to answer if you have questions or stuck somewhere.

Also, please note that there is a Bankroll protection at Poker770. You'll be able to play the following limits/game type

- No Limit $0.02/$0.04
      - Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20
      - Sit and Go $1

Protection will be lifted after you rake $50 or make a deposit worth $100 or more. You'll need contact Poker770 after the deposit.

Let me know how it goes
      Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi worpler,

I think in the end you are always going to come back to the game you enjoy to play the most, and the game you enjoy the most will probably be the one that brings you the most profit, this is because you will be willing to put more hours into learning something you enjoy rather than something you are forcing yourself to do.

I have dabbled around in all kinds of different games but always end back at nlhe 6 max cash because i simply get more fun out of playing it.

Poker gives us a freedom of choice why waste it by choosing something that makes us miserable
    • worpler
      worpler
      Bronze
      how often are strategy points updated?

At present I am clearing another bonus so I just want to earn the minimum to get the 5x10$ unlocked , then I will able to try their first deposit bonus too.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi worpler,

Strategy points are usually updated every day once you start receiving them. There may be the odd day here and there that they will be delayed but this is usually a rarity.

How are you finding Poker770?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • worpler
      worpler
      Bronze
      I am still tied up with another ipoker bonus - how many SP do I have to earn each week to get the next $10?? -770 wont reveal how much rake you pay, and I just want to do the minimum to earn the $50 then come back later for their first deposit bonus.

I hope the new ipoker software due in the new year is better..it really sucks......
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi worpler,

The 50$ rake means approximately 1000 points770 earned at poker cash games :)

hope this helps
      Ingrid