I am looking for the perfect poker room for me.

• ttetti90
      ttetti90
      Bronze
      Hi Guys.

Here I am again. I was looking for a poker room and one of you helped me a lot. We decided that the best poker room for me was William Hill. I was quite excited. I was waiting couple of month coz I wanted to move up to the limits a little bit to be able to receive higher percentage of Rake back. The time is today and when I download the William Hill software I was so excited. I started filling in my personal details and when I had to put the country that I am from Bulgaria it was not there. I said what the hell. I wrote a message to William Hill Support they answered me:

"Due to changes in our business we have taken the decision not to accept business for Bulgaria. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you."

So The same thing once again. I am looking for a new poker room. Currently I am playing in Cake but the traffic there is just horrible. I am looking for a room where I am gonna be able to get at least 50% rakeback. I am playing PLO50 6-max 6-tabling. I wanna my new room to have good PLO 6-max traffic. I generate rake about 3K per month at the moment but I hope when I start playing PLO100 I will generate at least 6K rake a month. Please guys help me.

Reagrds.
  • 2 replies