Table Stacking

Bronze
      Hi,
      Does anyone have any thoughts on the table stacking console on partypoker. I use it when multitabling instead of tiling the tables. I find it is much easier as you rarely miss a hand and the windows are much bigger so you can see stack sizes and stats easily with very little clutter. Very good for laptop size screen.

I guess you can miss action on tables when your not involved in a hand. Something your opponents do which you could take a note on but I think the difference in the amount of info you get on opponents is negligible.

Do any other poker rooms do a similar stacking console? Like pokerstars for instance. Just for future reference.

I'd love to hear your thoughts..
  • 6 replies
    • Footninja
      Footninja
      Bronze
      I like the idea of it but it makes my computer lag when i use it with TN. So i always close it.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Check out Party EzCash.

It is a key-mapping tool designed for Party -- kinda like TableNinja is for Stars.
      I've been using it for a few months.
      I don't stack huge numbers of tables -- I've done up to 8.

I used to use both EzCash and the console, but now I just use EzCash. The console is not really necessary. EzCash brings to the top any table needing action. If you want to burn some of your time bank on the top table, one keystroke moves it to a holding area to let other tables come to the top for action.

Choosing your keys wisely prevents accidentally folding (or pushing!) on the wrong table.

Their support is magnificent -- often a comment in their 2+2 forum results in a new version within hours.

I'll post the link to it, but if the mods remove it, just google it.

If you prefer tiling, Party EzCash will activate the table with urgent action automatically, and a keystroke cycles through all the tables.
    • Footninja
      Footninja
      Bronze
      Cool, i heard about EzCash but never tried it. I like stacking and moving tables out of stack that need thinking. So far TN does what i need. Ill take a look at EzCash features and compare.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Ninja is slick, has some features EzCash doesn't, but I found some things I liked better w/ EzCash -- can't remember what.

Since I was spending hard-won $ out of my bankroll that also made a difference.

EzCash has a cool trial arrangement -- it is totally free of charge if all you ever use it for is $1 SnGs, freerolls and 0.01/0.02 cash games.
    • Footninja
      Footninja
      Bronze
      up to 2nl is nice. Im actually taking shots at 4nl now.

1$ sng would be interesting to try, i havent played any sng or mtt at party. I used to grind 10 tables at stars. Anything worth grinding here?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for helping out here guys and good luck in the games! :heart: