$3.76
      BU:
      $1.30
      SB:
      $1.69
      BB (Hero):
      $2.39

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, 9.
      MP3 calls $0.02, CO folds, BU calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.08) K, J, Q (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.07, MP3 raises to $0.14, BU folds, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.37, MP3 calls $2.23.

Turn: ($4.82) 8 (2 players)

River: ($4.82) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.82.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a straight, king high(T 9).
      MP3 shows a flush, king high(9 T).

MP3 wins with a flush, king high(9 T).

MP3 stats:52/29/1.7/85 hands

I know that sometimes I m just to results oriented but I need an opinion how would you have played .
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Well, first I'd ask even why do you 3bet-shove here? He will have hard time Calling with a lot worse hands. Most likely I'd do a normal 3bet and then reevaluate the further actions but it's gonna be hard to get away here with straight while the guy could easily have pair/2pairs/pair+draw or maybe even just a draw.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Well, first I'd ask even why do you 3bet-shove here? He will have hard time Calling with a lot worse hands. Most likely I'd do a normal 3bet and then reevaluate the further actions but it's gonna be hard to get away here with straight while the guy could easily have pair/2pairs/pair+draw or maybe even just a draw.

Best Regards.
      I 3bet shove because I just keep it simple. I know there a a lot of possible scary cards then can fall on the river or turn and simply make me uncomfortable with my hand. I m not secure in my postflop play OOP with this hands against such players who are willing to call with a lot worse hands. So my leak is to deal with this maniacs having such a big hand OOP postplof, I m just trying to avoid my leaks and keep it simple.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      I 3bet shove because I just keep it simple. I know there a a lot of possible scary cards then can fall on the river or turn and simply make me uncomfortable with my hand. I m not secure in my postflop play OOP with this hands against such players who are willing to call with a lot worse hands. So my leak is to deal with this maniacs having such a big hand OOP postplof, I m just trying to avoid my leaks and keep it simple.
      Well, that's exactly how you gonna loose in long run a lot of value, that's the problem. ;)