Staking sofware system

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Sometimes I think - why poker rooms doesn't offer staking system. I never have invested my money in staking because I don't trust people, especially who I don't know. But I probably would do that if there would be a system which guarantees that I get my money back.

So I imagine it could be like this: I stake some player in poker room, the poker room deducts $ from my acc and adds it to the person which I have staked. After the deal, if the person wins the money, then he has first to repay to all stakers, and only then the poker room lets him to cashout his money.

What do you think?

Edit:
      Also I think - this could make MTTs with much highter buyins, because of more people, who could afford them without braking BRM.
  • 10 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Sometimes I think - why poker rooms doesn't offer staking system. I never have invested my money in staking because I don't trust people, especially who I don't know. But I probably would do that if there would be a system which guarantees that I get my money back.

So I imagine it could be like this: I stake some player in poker room, the poker room deducts $ from my acc and adds it to the person which I have staked. After the deal, if the person wins the money, then he has first to repay to all stakers, and only then the poker room lets him to cashout his money.

What do you think?

Edit:
      Also I think - this could make MTTs with much highter buyins, because of more people, who could afford them without braking BRM.
      There is a site for staking players,although its not a poker site. You buy a small chunk of the action, not sure I can mention it here though as it might be against ps rules.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      You can also stake a player but you set up an account where you have access to the found so, the staker became effectively waged by you.

May be an option and if the staker doesn't accept than it means that maybe his intentions were optimal and honest. ;)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      There is a site for staking players,although its not a poker site.

But does this site has soemthing that guearantees me that I will get the money back, or is this as many of the sites - based on trust of the person?

You can also stake a player but you set up an account where you have access to the found so, the staker became effectively waged by you.

I didn't understand - you mean create another poker site account, deposit money, and give the login and password, so the other playher plays and later I take my money back? Probably this is not what you wanted to say, because this is unsafe as well, plus its already like double account.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      how would this work, someone that wanted to steal your money could still do so...... they would just chip dump...... makes no difference, a stake is a stake because it's a risk.
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      There are stakers that work with affiliate managers that can monitor cashouts and stuff.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      I think staking built in to the pokersites software is a good idea actually, most sites have methods to detect chipdumping so they could detect that.
    • Gantz189
      Gantz189
      Bronze
      I doubt sites will implement this unless they charge fees on transactions.

A potential headache for support if people start exploiting it to scam people.
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Seems like A bad idea. Will just create problems
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      They could always do it with a limit of transfer, meaning say max amount of money could be lost..

still would result in staker still not 100% safe.
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      They could always do it with a limit of transfer, meaning say max amount of money could be lost..

still would result in staker still not 100% safe.
      +1