This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Quiz complete and ID sent and still no start bonus

• Shilpa007
      Shilpa007
      Bronze
      Hi MY Username is Shilpa007
      I signed up to pokerstrategy and i completed the quiz. After doing so i was told to send in a copy of my ID. I then sent in a copy of my ID by email. In response i was told to ask for someone to give me a call and i still have recieved no phone call. Could you please get someone to let me know whats going on?
      Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • Dilac82
      Dilac82
      Bronze
      are you trying to abuse? that may be why they didn't call you :D
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey Shilpa007,

Please contact us via the ticket system (which can be found under "HELP")

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • Shilpa007
      Shilpa007
      Bronze
      Dilac82 i am not trying to abuse anything. What do you mean?

thunderbird56 (Moderator), thanks for your response. I did write a ticket before i posted in the forum. I have posted a second ticket and am awaiting a response to both tickets still. I am wondering if your company is not calling because it is easter. On top of the Help tickets i also sent an email to the security team and still nothing. Is it normal to get no response via help or email? At least a response to the ticket would of been apprectiated.

Thanks one again

Shilpa007
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Shilpa007,

Don't worry. As you're already in contact with our team, please be patient - we'll get back to you a.s.a.p.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56