Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $11,9
      BU:
      $10

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:club: , T:club:
      Hero raises to $0,40, CO folds, BU calls $0,40, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,95) Q:heart: , 4:club: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,6, BU calls $0,60.

Turn: ($2,15) T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,2, BU raises to $2,82, Hero calls $1,62.

River: ($7,79) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3,9, Hero calls $3,90.

Final Pot: $15,59

BU is unknown player at the moment, no info.
      What about turn play? Call is not the best option probably, but I don't want to go broke against unknown and folding would be way too weak.
      river call is pretty bad i guess
  • 2 replies
    • UTGDog
      UTGDog
      Bronze
      I am assuming you lost the hand to KJ? Or did you win? Either way, I would have gone for a reraise on the turn to build a pot with my two pair. It's too likely that I am ahead here. In my opinion, becoming passive to his raise on the turn puts you in a spot where you lose control of the action and are forced to face all the decision making on the river. Unless you are looking to put him to a decision on the river for more money, I would maintain control and continue to build a pot.

Maybe I am wrong about this? But pretty certain you are likely ahead and should maintain aggression.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello foolboydesire,

Well, why do you bet in first place so small? This might be even sometimes the reason why they raise here. Rather make a normal Bet and wont be in such a spot. But as we continue I'd most likely just 3bet on turn. There is not much for him to represent here, just 22/44 and that's pretty much it. While he could even overplay any kind of Qx hand here and sometimes even have draws himself and sees in your Bet size weakness.

Best Regards.