Let me introduce, Saren113!

• Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am a part of the Swedish poker community.
      I am grinding at NL 4 atm at partypoker, it is going all right (22bb/100) only at a 7k sample but an indicator of were I am heading.

When grinding I play five tables to maximize my winnings.

I did use to play MTTS, but I don't at the moment. I feel more to challange myself and to increase my skills at cash games. Mainly cause I think every one is a bad player on partypoker and can't handle me. Might be cause I table select aswell ;) I might been lucky that I haven't choosen your table!

Who are you you are probably questioning yourself.

I am a twenty year old student who lives in one of the south parts of Sweden.
      I am studying Film at the moment, and I always dreamt of making films. That or being a pilot. But with money you can do all such things. What's tilt for me, well it's nothing anymore, it use to be a hell for me but now I feel more comfortble with my game and I trust what to do. I don't play poker cause I have to! I play cause I want to, I think that is a common misstake that players do. I just lost a tiny bit of my bankroll I feel frustrated but I keep on playing. I've been there quit when you feel you can't preform anymore!

Anthon
  • 5 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Anthon,

welcome to our community! :)

glad to hear that you are running really well. also great to hear that you have much love and passion for the game. hope it continues even through the rough times. i agree that table selection and BRM is very important for success too.

hope to see you posting more and more in our english forums :f_love:
      what gave you the urge to drop by, if i may ask?

smiles,
      wendy
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Thank you!

I obviously need more facebook friends that's why I choose to present myself!

Nah but seriously you need to breath poker to crush at poker, easy as that.

When I did play at Full tilt I was at NL 10 but after a rapid action of badbeats it forced me down to NL 5 again. Did lose 200$ in a day kind of a sick day. Funny thing is that I was still + at my all in EV. Actually +100$. So was kind of a tough day. But the beating wouldn't stop kept on a loosing streak at NL 5 aswell But didn't play aswell at cash game as I do now.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      :D lol at facebook friends :facepalm:

good luck with that :D :D

that sounds like an absolutely brutal day. i know what that is like (and i think almost all poker players have experienced something like that). well, props to you then for being able to rise above it and keep playing. it is very easy to lose motivation after experiencing tough days like that.

if you like cash games, have you considered joining the beginner's course? the link is in my sig.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hello and guten tag