[NL2-NL10] 45s CO against tight players

• Saren113
      villian 24/13 over 70 hands.

When I played the hand I thought villian was a thinking reg.
      I call in position against villian players behind me are tight, and haven't made much noise. Villian leads I choose to re raise him, cuse mostly of my callrange would be pocket pairs. But when he puts his entire stack in and I have already invested a bit over 1$ in the pot I think the call is a slightly +EV move against his range that should be mostly Ax hands a frequent number of pocket pairs som suited connectors type of hands, and flush draws ofc.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4, 5.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.16, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.38) A, 7, 6 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.27, Hero raises to $0.88, MP3 raises to $3.74, Hero calls $2.86.

Turn: ($7.86) 7 (2 players)

River: ($7.86) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: $7.86.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Saren113,

Preflop: If you are going to play the hand this way then I would strongly recommend just folding it right here. It's horrible to go broke with just a SD on such a spot.

As played
      Postflop: Well, most likely I'd even consider just floating here and just Call. If he has a Ax he is most likely not going to fold it. But if he doesn't have then he most likely will give it up on the turn and we can take still a stab and might even win the pot right there.

Best Regards.