[NL2-NL10] 45s CO against 24/13 player

• Saren113
      villian 24/13 over 70 hands.

When I played the hand I thought villian was a thinking reg.
      I call in position against villian players behind me are tight, and haven't made much noise. Villian leads I choose to re raise him, cuse mostly of my callrange would be pocket pairs. But when he puts his entire stack in and I have already invested a bit over 1$ in the pot I think the call is a slightly +EV move against his range that should be mostly Ax hands a frequent number of pocket pairs som suited connectors type of hands, and flush draws ofc. Cause my re raise range should be mostly Two pair hands or sets and some draws and flushes.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4, 5.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.16, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.38) A, 7, 6 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.27, Hero raises to $0.88, MP3 raises to $3.74, Hero calls $2.86.

Turn: ($7.86) 7 (2 players)

River: ($7.86) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: $7.86.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Saren113,

Preflop: If you are going to play the hand this way then I would strongly recommend just folding it right here. It's horrible to go broke with just a SD on such a spot.

As played
      Postflop: Well, most likely I'd even consider just floating here and just Call. If he has a Ax he is most likely not going to fold it. But if he doesn't have then he most likely will give it up on the turn and we can take still a stab and might even win the pot right there.

Best Regards.