A space to brag

• Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Hello,

could you please launch yet another 1 year - 1 million thread or something close to that? I only play those micro donkaments knowing my hard work will be rewarded by the ability to brag in the "look how much I won" thread :f_biggrin:

On an unrelated note, how do you post those epic hidden smilies? :f_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Jackalof,

Since the last 1 year 1 million (well done guys btw) we have been thinking of a way to relaunch it or something similar anyway with updates and such.

There is nothing official in the pipelines just yet as far as im aware but knowing there is interest in such a project is always good to help it come into life so il pass this info on :)

We do work really hard trying to come up with ideas to suit everyone as best as possible and we are always open to suggestions on how we can improve our promotions so please don't hold back with feedback

Regards

Carl
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I'm working on revising the terms for the $1M/1Y thread and am hoping to have something finished to start by the first of january, and run it like a proper year.

Sorry for the one more empty month, but I am planning to get this finished, so you know it's not forgotten about. :)

Regards,
      Richard