Hello from Oklahoma

• sandburrkid
      sandburrkid
      Bronze
      Hi All,

Just signed on to PokerStrategy and am loving it so far. I'm also looking for a study partner in the central Oklahoma area. My main area of interests are NL holdem, limit holdem, and fixed limit Omaha 8. One of my main deficiencies is proper use of Holdem Manager.

Thank You
  • 8 replies
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      An American?
      Here?
      :f_p:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello there sandburrkid,

interesting name :D and welcome to the community!

If you don't mind, I've edited out your signature just because we don't encourage our members to share their personal details this openly :) after all this is an open forum accessible from outside the community too.

What is it that you struggle when it comes to Holdem Manager? How do you like our Silver articles? :)

Ingrid
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Bronze
      Are Americans even allowed here? Or is there a place called Oklahoma somewhere in the less advanced world?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there sandburrkid and welcome to our community!

that's a lot of game types that you are interested in. do you play them all regularly? what limits?

btw, to the guys asking about Americans, we can refer to our policies here:
      Service for US residents

they still cannot play tracked/use our bonus codes, however, they can still post on the forums and purchase subscriptions if they wish. :)

smiles everyone,
      wendy
    • sandburrkid
      sandburrkid
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

I think I'm overwhelmed by all the data and how to really utilize it effectively. I've watched a few videos on the HEM site but they weren't as thorough as I probably need. I probably need a coaching session of the necessary stats and how to use them properly.

Thank You
    • sandburrkid
      sandburrkid
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply. Live: mainly 3/6 limit, 4/8 Omaha 8, 1/2 no limit. For tourneys I mainly play up to $100 entries but occasionally 300. Last month I won a 114 entry tourney here in OK. Online I mainly play 1/2 limit, .50/1 Omaha 8, and .10/25 nl. My online results are horrible compared to live. I really believe the online game is much tougher!!! I also occasionally play 5 and $10 sngs as well
    • sandburrkid
      sandburrkid
      Bronze
      Hi Wendy,

I'm gonna be there in February! Nice to hear from you!

Craig
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D