MSS Raise over Limpers Question

• Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Silver
      Ok so on the MSS raise over limpers page it tells you what hands to raise over limpers and what hands to go all in with if you are 3-bet. but what happens if you get 3-bet with one of the hands you cant go all in with, do you call or fold? this is all i am un-clear of.

If someone could explain to me what to do here and WHY that would be fantastic :)
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there :)

In this situation you should fold. as a beginner we just want to play strong hands very aggressively. when we first start playing poker it is likely that our post flop game isnt that great so we can end up in some pretty tough spots by just calling 3bets preflop especially out of position.

Hope this helps a little let me know if you have any more questions

Carl
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Oh wait sorry ive just noticed you said MSS which ive never played but i assume if you get 3bet its pretty much shove all in or fold with mss but im just guessing id wait for an answer from someone who knows their stuff

sorry for any confusion
    • Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Silver
      It's quite alright :) if i raise over some limpers with MSS and then a limper 3 bets me, im just going to fold unless someone tells me otherwise, i know what hands to shove and i dont think calling a limpers 3bet will put me in a good situation like ever.