HI everyone

• jperucao
      jperucao
      Bronze
      Hi everyone....

I'm a little old by hear but i don't frequent too much english comunity, i'm from portuguese comunity. But i found this comunity and really liked all the support that you guys give, all the people of this comunity and i found a great thing: the beginners course.

And because of this reasons i'm going to frequent more the english comunity, right more in your forun, put more hands for evaluation hear and maybe create a blog for you guys ;)
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi jperucao,

Welcome to the English Community!

We don't mind when a PT native or anyone else for that matter pops over here ;)

So you are gonna give the Beginners course a bash then? Best of luck, the set up is amazing and the feedback from members has been exceptional.

Veriz and the rest of the education team are wonderful and deal with everyone on a personal basis so I am sure you will love the course and all the excellent information you will pick up from it.

Glad to hear that you love our community and we sure hope you become a frequent part of it too.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Perucao,

awesome to see you starting to post here :) a warm welcome to you!

our beginner's course is run by our very patient coach veriz, hopefully he will be able to help you progress in your game. hand evaluations are very good way to improve too.

looking forward to seeing you around. our members are very nice and helpful so i hope you will quickly feel at home in this community as well.

smiles,
      wendy
    • jperucao
      jperucao
      Bronze
      thanks for this worm welcome guys

And i'm going to try to get the most knowledge and experience that i can from the beginners course ;)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hello, grüezi!