Winning session but overall bad session?

• KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze

Is this a good graph over 1000 hands? I have my doubts for these reasons:

1. When I lose, I lose big. A whole BI always goes to waste when I lose which worries me..I do play SSS so I guess it doesn't tilt me or anything but I do still feel like that shouldn't be happening.

2. My session is determined on key hands. I don't have steady gains, the graph really shows that I wait for big hands and then profit on them or get sucked out on them. I should be making steady gains if I want to be a winning player right?

Working on 10k hands to get a proper review on my graph. Currently on 4k. Just thought this graph would be good to review as it was my first 1k+ session.

Are my concerns legit or am I just worrying too much?

edit:

I hope this doesn't come across as a brag..I don't want anyone to think I'd be bragging over 6 dollars :\
  • 2 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I'm sure you've seen this many times around the forum.

Sample size is way to small to tell anything...

Post your overall stats for something that may stick out but still even 4k hands is to small to show anything but a massive leak.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      I'm sure you've seen this many times around the forum.

Sample size is way to small to tell anything...

Post your overall stats for something that may stick out but still even 4k hands is to small to show anything but a massive leak.
      Agreed and thank you once again MMB for your help :)

The more hands we play, the better we can judge how we are doing. 1k hands can tell us very little, whereas 100k hands can tell us a lot more.

Don't go killing yourself to play lots and lots of hands either. The key to get their successfully is to play at your own pace, the pace that you can afford to get there. Everyone has different schedules. Patience is the key to the kingdom.

All the best,
      Gary