[NL2-NL10] nl50 T40-100bb MSS AQ f,t,r?

• aleksandarbogdanov
      Hey, :D

Vilian is unknown 9hands 33/11 not that it mean something :D .
      He is playing on one table ,so most of the time he is a fish.

On the flop i cb for valuo.He will call me with a lot of worse Ax(AJ,AT,A7,A6).,fd,sd even 9K,9Q(maybe)

I don't like the turn T & i think there's not many Ax which will call a second barrel*,actualy if the gay is a fish they probable will call , but i prefer c/c here

The river is a good card for me now i beat A8 no FC,no SC,so i check & let him bluff.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP2 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, Q.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 2 folds, BU calls $1.50, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.75) A, 8, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.35, BU calls $2.35.

Turn: ($8.45) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3.25, Hero calls $3.25.

River: ($14.95) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $14.95.
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv

I dislike the way you play on the Turn & River and here is why:

Against an unknown, (1 tabler tells me enough!) you have to maximize value. You check the Turn on a double flushdraw coordinated board. The board is so drawheavy A7-A2 will check back. But they will call a bet mostly!

Furthermore you do NOT want flushdraws to take a FREE card against your hand, that's terrible since they - once again - will call a bet from you = more $ for you

Now the River , you think it is a good card but in fact you get owned so often when he bets here because I am supersure he won't bluff as often as he valuebets. So his vBet range is AT,QJ,89,T9,A9 etc. while his bluffing range is quite narrow

So here as played, donk the River for value vs Toppair hands that are checking back loads of time

- Gerv