hi,problem

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Algelissss,

Welcome to our community!

I'm sorry to read that you failed our ID check.

Unfortunately, we can't help you further on with this matter, please reply to the ticket if you would like to be in touch with our customer support.

Are you playing poker for a long time now or?

Ingrid
    • Algelissss
      Algelissss
      Bronze
      Wtf,if i have 18years old,i send photo,identity card..and declined???( i can do photo with same jacket if u dont believe my identity card) i dont understand u guys..really sad,because i wanna just start play poker,and then if i get 50$ ,maybe i do deposit,if i like poker.
    • Algelissss
      Algelissss
      Bronze
      And why i can send ticket ??closed?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Algelissss,

you can send ticket by clicking on "Help" on the upper right tab.

sorry to hear you failed the check. i don't know the reason why that happened because Security Team doesn't disclose it even to us.
      however, i do know that the decisions cannot be reversed. i hope you understand that free money has been subject to a lot of fraud and abuse in the past, and so tighter checks have been implemented. occasionally, a legitimate user is affected but there is nothing we can do.

there is so much more to gain from this site than just the starting capital.
      we have great strategy articles and videos which can help you win at the tables. we have plenty of free coachings from people who crush their limits.
      you can also check our other free money offers which do not require an ID.
      Free $7.70 from Poker 770

regards,
      wendy
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D