$0.65
      CO (Hero):
      $2.02
      BU:
      $2.36
      SB:
      $3.50

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, T.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, 3 folds, UTG2 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.23) J, K, 3 (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.12, UTG2 calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.47) T (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.34, UTG2 raises to $1.10, Hero raises to $1.80, UTG2 calls $0.63.

River: ($4) K (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.
      Results follow:

UTG2 shows a straight, ace high(A Q).
      Hero shows a full-house, tens full of kings(T T).

Hero wins with a full-house, tens full of kings(T T).

The villain is a very Loose and Passive player in this spot.

PreFlop: With PP TT in LP, of course, I must Raise and might win the pot directly or isolate the UTG had limped in, and the UTG Called.

Flop: The UTG Checked. I decided to Cbet with about a half of the pot. He Called. What might he have with Check/Call on Flop? with a small PP or even he was slowplaying with QQ, AA? or with JJ he hit on Flop?

Turn: I hit set. He Checked. Of course, there was no reason not to fire the second time here for value, but he Raised. Maybe the 3rd T on board is a dead card which could complete his straight. If in that case, is it Call his Raise profitable?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello anhvusa,

Flop: Well, I'd most likely still CB it bigger. Although the question is if we even should. As you said he is loose passive. So I doubt he would any better hands fold here anyways. We can as well just Check it behind.

As played
      Turn: Well, doubt that we are able to fold it here, while the guy could easily even have 2pairs and of course worse set like 33 which is trapping like that. And of course even if he has better hand then most likely not JJ/KK since he would raise with them most likely, so only towards straight but even against that kind of hand we still have outs.

Best Regards.