problems with pockertracker

• mhedegaard
      mhedegaard
      Bronze
      I just downloaded the new version of pockertracker for mac, but when it says it has to download the server needed to run the program it just says that it can't download it and that pokertracker was closed down. What could be wrong?
  • 4 replies
    • mhedegaard
      mhedegaard
      Bronze
      So solved the problem with the database, but now I have a new problem. I can't import any data from party poker. I can download it from my bwin account but considering I don't use it anymore that is fairly useless. I've tried all the troubleshooting guides, but I can't find the error. It says: No PartyGaming Skin is configured to save hand histories to disk" Any help would be deeply appreciated
      Thank you
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      You need to use the instant play Party Poker client. The download version they have for Mac doesn't work properly yet.
    • mhedegaard
      mhedegaard
      Bronze
      I've tried with the online client and changed it to keeping hand history log, but pokertracker still says it can't find anything. What settings should I change and where can I do it?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      You have to make sure your auto import directory is set to the place where Party is writing hand histories.

Really if you are having technical difficulties like this your only option is to contact their support.