This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sick ROI

• gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter

thekingfathe 71 $2 $3 73% $176 Hot PokerStars x

Hi my name is Gemma and I started playing real money poker for the first time yesterday on pokerstars. Before I just used to play on the play money tables but since I joined this site I play for real. I started the day off with $50 from PS and went down to $25 after about 2hours playing SSS which didn't really work out for me. I then read the sngs strategy and decided to play $3 turbos, this is the lowest turbo you can get on pokerstars. Opened 6 tables and played from there. After 71 games I have increased my bankroll to $225 in a day iwth a ROI of 73% which I found on sharkscope.com.

Is this just a lucky start or can this ROI be expected at buy ins this low?
      I mean I play tight to begin with conserve my chips for ICM and expliot the bubble everytime and it works out. I play 10 seaters as well just incase thats an extra variable I have over seen.
  • 4 replies