LP: $0.85
      CO: $8.55
      BTN: $3.82
      SB: $2.00
      BB: $2.00
      UTG: $1.98

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:spade: A:diamond:

fold, fold, MP raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, MP raises to $0.28, Hero calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.59, 2 players) 2:diamond: 5:club: A:club:
      MP bets $0.28, Hero calls $0.28

Turn: ($1.15, 2 players) 9:heart:
      MP bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.87, MP calls $0.85

River: ($2.89, 2 players) 2:spade:
      MP bets $6.00 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.95 and is all-in

Hi veriz,

I don't know what's behind his logic. But his such a bad player, like calling all-in on a failed flush draw, calling all-in preflop with A4o, etc. Anyway he's a bluff maniac probably on tilt - won 6BI and on his way losing it. Against such opp. I think my call on the river is ok. What I want to know is about the size of my raise on turn. Is it to small or to big? Planned to make it potsize but don't want him to fold.

Thanks,
      cpers
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cpers,

Don't like the Call at all against MP. You just will never know where you stand postflop against him. AK is possible, AA and of course KK as well. We will never be sure if we are ahead and also we are deep. I wouldn't base on the stats while you just have like 63 hands on him, you really have to have good table reads.

But yeah, as you called... not much you can do.

Best Regards.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      I wouldn't base on the stats while you just have like 63 hands on him, you really have to have good table reads.
      Well I have been taking notes during those 63 hands.

#He limps his AKo from UTG.
      #Open-raise from MP with Q2o, A4o
      #Call flop and min-raise turn his TPTK on draw heavy board flop

Well I have this read that's why I call. Plus I'm pretty sure his on tilt he lost like 2 BI+ in the last 4 hands.

About stats, af 2.6/wts 13/wsd 33 if we ignore the sample this means he's a very aggressive who mostly wins from his bluffs right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      About stats, af 2.6/wts 13/wsd 33 if we ignore the sample this means he's a very aggressive who mostly wins from his bluffs right?

When he would be winning from non-showdown winnings then most likely he would have higher WTSD. :( But of course, if you really expect him to be able to do that then I can't disagree with you.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      When he would be winning from non-showdown winnings then most likely he would have higher WTSD.
      You're right, that's also the case with me. :D If he bluffs too much, people will call him lightly which gonna make his wtsd going up. However with only 63 hands there's still a slight possibility that he wins it from his bluffs, right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cpers
      When he would be winning from non-showdown winnings then most likely he would have higher WTSD.
      You're right, that's also the case with me. :D If he bluffs too much, people will call him lightly which gonna make his wtsd going up. However with only 63 hands there's still a slight possibility that he wins it from his bluffs, right?
      With that sample we can't say that. :) He might just had hands and wasn't even bluffing?