some chat issues with WH

• janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,

i played yesterday some few sng,and run across a fellow croatian whom lives just 50km from me,i played 5,6 tables and we had some chat in croatian,general,where you from,how long you play and some poker books cause he said to have it 32 and stuff...there was some italians,and they also were chattin in italian...i even said in lausy italian that we spak just friendly and nobody cheats,lol...and today i get a mail from WH that i get chat banned,so immidiatlly i turn WH and contact online support,remington guy answer,and we have som discussion,and tbh,dont give a f...about chat warning,just wanted to know some things,and remington didnt wanted to answer if i am the only chat banned??cause i presume that some of this italin guys accuse me and that he didnt get any chat ban,or his italian friend...and if i am accused and founded guilty,isnt it fair to know who made it,who were all accused and why,i think that would be fair...in any case,i demanded somebody else higher then this dude to answer me(i woke up on left foot,lol),and he didnt want to cooperate,he was just piling me off,so i didnt see any other way of continuing normal relationship with them,i asked him to close my account(wich he supposed to do,hope he does it,for his sake)cause i dont like to have any buissnes with this kind of stupid individua,and when i want somebody high ranked,you comply,not say to me;is that all,have a good day??NICE JOB,DUDE.....go watch sheeps....
  • 20 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey janushr,

I'm sorry to read about this and it sounds rather frustrating to be honest.

Since you requested your account to be closed there is not much we can do for you. It's of course good to share this and let it all out but please do remember that you're only allowed to speak English at the tables. Of course this applies for the Italians as well and for everyone else in fact.

I'm not sure what else I could add to this, if you change your mind about your William Hill account, just let me know and try to get it open for you.

What's your plan now, where will you be playing?

Ingrid
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Hey,

I loved the expression "Woke up on the left foot"

I would like to discuss this matter here with you, and explain the situation you put the customer service rep in. Please let me know if you disagree...

You have to understand that a chat issue is a low priority and is taken care of by the normal customer service department. They get tons of questions every day from players requesting to see the manager, or to speak to the manager for various reasons. If all of these requests were escalated to the Support manager or Poker manager they would not have the time to do their job properly.

Instead, I strongly advice you to apologize to the rep, and ask the rep to contact iPoker (tell him to make a "pokercase") and tell him that you were breaking the rules, but so was everyone else at the table, and that you would be very greatful if you could get another chance.

I'm almost certain that this would help your case better.

Also, a lot of players seem to think that by telling a customer service representative that you want your account closed - that you are making some sort of example out of the situation. You are not, customer service teams are usually not highly educated or highly motivated persons - they will usually just follow your request and close your account. Now you've just closed one more door, and will cause yourself a bunch of problems if they run a promotion that you might like, or if they are one of the only few poker rooms remaining in the future.

Hope this helps!
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hey,johan:) i know that i did something not normally allowed(first,do you play at micro tables,there is a ton of guys who speak russain and others leangues,only case,THEY DONT get reported),but i certainly didnt cheat,trick or collude in any other way...croatia have like 4 million people and i was happy to meet a guy who lives next door(50km),i played 5,6 tables and at that moment,finded easier to speak croatian(it have something with national thing,was just happy to meet fellow croatian poker player)and for me the thing is that i suspect that some of this italians were accusing me,while,lol they also chated in italian...and all i wanted to know is,are they enforce this correct and properly;so,at least 4 people should be baned,2 croatians and 2 italians,and i dont see any reason if i am in the case,why shouldnt i be reported and said,you were find breaking rules with 3 other guys,you are all chat warned??!thing is that they get me reported by italian.so i get chat warned(lmao,i was just devastaed cause of that)and thats it,i get only warned cause i was only reported,and THAT i dont like!!!furthermore,i dont care if they hire some ignorant prikck,who isnt capable to do his job,i look that i was entitled to know the case circumstiens,why and for what,i think thats fair...if i am not their important customer,so be it...regarding promotions,there is always somewhere across the net,and i have a bunch of those acc,i cant even remeber wheer not,so i think i wont be suffering a lot...and esspeccially,I DIDNT CLOSE ANY DOOR,THAT WAS THAT GUY WITH HIS ABBILITY WHO DID THAT...REMINGTON...thats the name...shame for PS promotions,but still,i demand respect,at least when i get in some case like this,chat warning is nothing,TBH,i said before,i dont care about that,but i do care about fairness,if i get warned,so,there should be also some other action,not just my case...and speccially,IT ISNT GOING TO CROSS MY MIND IN A ZILLION YEARS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE APOLAGIES,I THINK THAT CAN GO ONLY IN OTHER DIRECTION...if they want me as customer,if not,let them treat all players like me,and see how they score...when i play at WH or TITAN,i can easly play ON MANSION,MYBET,CHILLY,etc...only thing,no PS tracked there...i will play with same players,same games,so i honestly didnt lose anything...except WH and PS...NO RAKE AND NO RAKE CHASE...and yes,i woke up on my left foot,otherwise,i wouldnt even look about chat warning,that was his attitude what flames me when i contact them...simply answer o9f number players warned would be sufficient,but when he would answer 2??what that would mean,that i mentioned before,get reported,bet baned...not get reported,not get banned...if they lokked at the chat at all,there were prolly more then just two us croats...just his answer how many people warned,its enough...and i dont see any reason why i can have this answer..i dint asked for names,juts how many people get warned...as seeemed,there wasnt any multiple bans,AND I DONT LIKE IT...i am not the guy with whom you will enforce anything,esspecially when i get alone this chat warning...that means jacksh...but still,if you want to do something,you do it to all,not making exceptions...
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      hey,johan:) i know that i did something not normally allowed(first,do you play at micro tables,there is a ton of guys who speak russain and others leangues,only caes,THEY DONT get reported),but i certainly didnt cheat,trick or collude in any other way...croatia have like 4 million people and i was happy to meet a guy who lives next door(50km),i played 5,6 tables and at that moment,finded easier to speak croatian(it have something with national thing,was just happy to meet fellow croatian poker player)and for me the thing is that i suspect that some of this italians were accusing me,while,lol they also chated in italian...and all i wanted to know is,are they enforce this correct and properly;so,at least 4 people should be baned,2 croatians and 2 italians,and i dont see any reason if i am in the case,why shouldnt i be reported and said,you were find breaking rules with 3 other guys,you are all chat warned??!thing is that they get me reported by italian.so i get chat ban(lmao,i was just devastaed cause of that)and thats it,i get only baned cause i was only reported,and THAT i dont like!!!furthermore,i dont care if they hire some ignorant prikck,who isnt capable to do his job,i look that i was entitled to know the case circumstiens,why and for what,i think thats fair...if i am not their important customer,so be it...regarding promotions,there is always somewhere across the net,and i have a bunch of those acc,i cant even remeber wheer not,so i think i wont be suffering a lot...and esspeccially,I DIDNT CLOSE ANY DOOR,THAT WAS THAT GUY WITH HIS ABBILITY WHO DID THAT...REMINGTON...thats the name...shame for PS promotions,but still,i demand respect,at least when i get in some case like this,chat warning is nothing,TBH,i said before,i dont care about that,but i do care about fairness,if i get baned,so,there should be also some other action,not just my case...and speccially,IT ISNT GOING TO CROSS MY MIND IN A ZILLION YEARS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE APOLAGIES,I THINK THAT CAN GO ONLY IN OTHER DIRECTION...if they want me as customer,if not,let them treat all players like me,and see how they score...when i play at WH or TITAN,i can easly play ON MANSION,MYBET,CHILLY,etc...only thing,no PS tracked there...i will play with same players,same games,so i honestly didnt lose anything...except WH and PS...NO RAKE AND NO RAKE CHASE...and yes,i woke up on my left foot,otherwise,i wouldnt even look about chat warning,that was his attitude what flames me when i contact them...simply answer o9f number players baned would be sufficient,but when he would answer 2??what that would mean,that i mentioned before,get reported,bet baned...not get reported,not get banned...if they lokked at the chat at all,there were prolly more then just two us croats...just his answer how many people baned,its enough...and i dont see any reason why i can have this answer..i dint asked for names,juts how many people get baned...as seeemed,there wasnt any multiple bans,AND I DONT LIKE IT...i am not the guy with whom you will enforce anything,esspecially when i get alone this chat warning...that means jacksh...but still,if you want to do something,you do it to all,not making exceptions...
      Hey,

Interesting response - and I just realized that I did not clarify everything that I knew either and I think this can be of help to you

First of all - I play on William Hill, and I know how it works at the iPoker network. I've previously worked at a site located on this network, and I was actively involved with iPoker on a daily basis. I don't work on any iPoker skin any longer, that is why I can now play on an iPoker skin (no staff are allowed to play at iPoker, if they work at a skin).

The problem is that the customer service rep does not know the answer to your question. He can only see in your account that your chat has been revoked by iPoker, and for what reason. He should also be able to see for how long this chat is disabeled. This is all the information the customer service rep has. If he wants to get more information he will have to send an e-mail to iPoker and request this, which takes time and can not be done over chat (unless he has them on skype - but generally this is only provided to team leaders and poker managers).

That is why he could not answer your question.

I'm just trying to help you, and hope that you will understand the situation from their end, and I hope that you will not make any mistakes that you will regret in the future.
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      thanks,johan:) i really appriciate it...as seems,they cant close my account untill i make a withdraw,lol,but still i am very unhappy with how this went...all i want is answer,yes,4 people was breaking rules and all 4 get warned...i just get warned,not banned,lol...it hurts also that it impiled that i was cheat or smth,that i dont like...and certainly dont see any reason why shouldnt they be able to provide me with numbers involved...i dont like only get warned myself,and thats it...
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      I understand your frustration, and often enough the customer service representatives can be a bit cocky - unjustified, but inevitable. They are sometimes on several chats at the same time, and it can be hard to answer every customer optimally.

And if you try to view it from his point - you were just another player that had cheated in the chat (from what he understood from the notes that iPoker put on your account, it doesnt make it true though). That is probably why he didn't give you the service you deserve.

Send them an e-mail and ask them to clarify everything for you, and see if they can instead unblock your chat, or just give you the info you are requesting (but does it really matter?).

Good luck to you, and maybe I'll see you at the tables... We'll never know :)
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      i recive their mail,informin me that i need to withdraw first before they can close my acc...i answered them that i want to know answers on that question and then we can talk further into closing acc...and i repeat,i get chat WARNING,not ban,nothing special,but i suspect that those italian guy reported me(while they both chat italian)and i see a lots of talking going on in different leangues,i dont care,i told you,i woke up on left foot and thats it...it matters to me,if they warned me only and nobody else,in that case,i dont want to play a second longer there...why should they warn me and others nothing??i didnt lose nothing with this warning,just stupid thing...but when i get a penalty of some kind,this isnt kafka and his process,i demand explenation,i think i have right to it...and i get and others not,thats fair??lmao,if i didnt woke up on left foot,i wouldnt even look,warned,so what,lol,that isnt the baddest thing to happend to you :D go play and nothing...i wanted explenation and now i am here :rolleyes:
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Ok, but to be entirely fair - you have to quit playing on iPoker in that case. Because iPoker blocked your chat, not William Hill.
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JohanRember
      Ok, but to be entirely fair - you have to quit playing on iPoker in that case. Because iPoker blocked your chat, not William Hill.
      dont agree...why...WH solo WARNED ME,NOT BAN,lol,johan :D over PS,i have titan and wh,and before i had run thru few ipoker rooms,also,i play some on titan and some on WH,what IPOKER have with WH send me chat warning??
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      so not baned,just warned :P
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      and i am losing will here for chatin with them,all i say is that if 4 get chatin and i ONLY GET warned,its UNFAIR....anyhow,dont care at all what happens,i ll see what i will do...thanks,JOHAN,for ur help and understanding:)
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      and not to forget,thanks,INGRID,for support:)
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Ah ok, just warned.

I see.

In that case iPoker has mailed to WH support and asked them to warn you, I guess they sent you a standardized e-mail written by ipoker then.

No problem at all, good luck :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Johan and I worked together for a few years :) and everything he said, makes sense. We know because we were once upon a time those customer reps, team leaders or VIP managers :D lol

thanks for popping by helping out!
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Johan and I worked together for a few years :) and everything he said, makes sense. We know because we were once upon a time those customer reps, team leaders or VIP managers :D lol

thanks for popping by helping out!
      Luckily we have better jobs now :s_cool:
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      johan,what you play atm??what limits,what game...hope you doing well:)
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Currently not much at all really, kind of in a busy period in my life which limits the time I can spend on poker... But I play micro stakes on William Hill, both STTs and NL5, but this is more to be able to keep a silver status on PokerStrategy than anything else. On stars I play micro SNG MTTs, like the $1.5 90 man knockout - building a bankroll there to climb into higher stakes with tight BRM. Alas it is going very slow, as I can play maybe 1-2 MTTs a week :f_cry:
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      i also played STT mostly before,and in last 5,6 months i am playing 180 2.50$ onb stars w same nick,if i can help w something,let me know :f_cool:
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Thanks man :) , I'm looking to grind those too in the future! Maybe I'll keep you to your word :f_cool: