This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Go4Gold + $20 Bonus

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      Hi there,

At the end of October i got my second $50 from PS to play on Poker770. {Thank you}

I claimed it and made a deposit of $50 of my own money in order to get the welcome bonus.

Due to this being a $50 PS account I was restriced to NL4.

I took the "new start" and the Go4gold bonus very serious and tried to comply by playing on NL2 and NL4 which was a real grind but I did it.

During the month of November I played 25 days (including today the 29th) only missing 4 days when, due to work commitments, I was out of town and had no internet. As the reader can see I have already made gold. This is simply because some days I grinded as many as 40 PS points on the micro limits by puting more than 5 hours in.

Now we come to the end of the month and now I found that there were a few days were I fell just short of the required 10 points (eg. 2 days where I made 9.7 and 8.8 points respectively).

If I count the days I did make 10 points and I include tomorrow then I will fall 1 day short of the 20 days.

So in conclusion, although I was restricted to the micro limits I played almost every day and was able to put in the volume that was the aim of the bonus but because I was 0.3 PS points short on 1 day I will not strictly comply with the bonus.

So this is my plea: I believe I did comply with the spirit of the challenge and would request that I recieve it..

thank you for reading

regards
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi mineriva,

Glad to see you are participating in the Gold promotion :)

The promotion rules:

Earn at least 10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days on one poker room during the month of November.

Which means, that you must earn min 10 sp's/day for 20 days in order to be eligible for this promotion.

We are not able to make exceptions unfortunately, everyone else must meet this requirements too.

I hope you understand
      Ingrid
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      So in the month of November I grinded on the mirco limits where I was restricted to by PS:

24K hands
      generated $ 58 Rake
      playing 26 days.

Making more than 600 PS points

BUT

Not getting $20 in this promotion because on one day I was 0.3 PS points or $0.06 rake short.

Thank you that explains it.

Oh BTW and completely unrelated: My $50 bonus is now clear and I can withdraw now?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again minireva,

I can see that you're getting frustrated over this subject and I can understand that. As you can see I'm not a robot but a Community Manager here on this forum and want the best for my members.

However, I can not change the promotion rules just because you missed 3 days. If I were going to do that, I could probably do it for every user who may have missed it as well. I hope you understand that our promotions are just like any other bonus promotion.

For example if you grind out a bonus(free $50) at Titan poker, you'll need to accumulate 2500 Titan Poker points. They probably wouldn't change the rules either in case you missed a few points and have only 2487points.

Minimum deposit of $20 to confirm the withdrawal method and you are good to go :)

Ingrid