Go4Gold + $20 Bonus

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      Hi there,

At the end of October i got my second $50 from PS to play on Poker770. {Thank you}

I claimed it and made a deposit of $50 of my own money in order to get the welcome bonus.

Due to this being a $50 PS account I was restriced to NL4.

I took the "new start" and the Go4gold bonus very serious and tried to comply by playing on NL2 and NL4 which was a real grind but I did it.

During the month of November I played 25 days (including today the 29th) only missing 4 days when, due to work commitments, I was out of town and had no internet. As the reader can see I have already made gold. This is simply because some days I grinded as many as 40 PS points on the micro limits by puting more than 5 hours in.

Now we come to the end of the month and now I found that there were a few days were I fell just short of the required 10 points (eg. 2 days where I made 9.7 and 8.8 points respectively).

If I count the days I did make 10 points and I include tomorrow then I will fall 1 day short of the 20 days.

So in conclusion, although I was restricted to the micro limits I played almost every day and was able to put in the volume that was the aim of the bonus but because I was 0.3 PS points short on 1 day I will not strictly comply with the bonus.

So this is my plea: I believe I did comply with the spirit of the challenge and would request that I recieve it..

thank you for reading

regards
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi mineriva,

Glad to see you are participating in the Gold promotion :)

The promotion rules:

Earn at least 10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days on one poker room during the month of November.

Which means, that you must earn min 10 sp's/day for 20 days in order to be eligible for this promotion.

We are not able to make exceptions unfortunately, everyone else must meet this requirements too.

I hope you understand
      Ingrid
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      So in the month of November I grinded on the mirco limits where I was restricted to by PS:

24K hands
      generated $ 58 Rake
      playing 26 days.

Making more than 600 PS points

BUT

Not getting $20 in this promotion because on one day I was 0.3 PS points or $0.06 rake short.

Thank you that explains it.

Oh BTW and completely unrelated: My $50 bonus is now clear and I can withdraw now?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again minireva,

I can see that you're getting frustrated over this subject and I can understand that. As you can see I'm not a robot but a Community Manager here on this forum and want the best for my members.

However, I can not change the promotion rules just because you missed 3 days. If I were going to do that, I could probably do it for every user who may have missed it as well. I hope you understand that our promotions are just like any other bonus promotion.

For example if you grind out a bonus(free $50) at Titan poker, you'll need to accumulate 2500 Titan Poker points. They probably wouldn't change the rules either in case you missed a few points and have only 2487points.

Minimum deposit of $20 to confirm the withdrawal method and you are good to go :)

Ingrid