Freeroll Details

• Name: PokerStrategy.com Depositor Freeroll + WPT Ireland package
      • Freeroll starts: December 18, 19:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: December 18, 15:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000 cash + $6,000 WPT package
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes

How can I take part in the freeroll?

1.) You need a real money PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now and make a deposit between 01/12 00:01 ET and 15/12 23:59 ET.

2.) Opt in this thread by replying "I'm in"

The WPT Ireland package will be raffled among freeroll participants on December 19.

What does the WPT package contain?

• $3,600 (€2,500 + €250) WPT Ireland Main Event buy-in
      • $1,400 spending money
      • $1,000 hotel accommodation including breakfast and dinner
      • PartyPoker's world-renowned, excellent hospitality

• 67 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Grab it guys!
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      I've just been awarded my second free $50 here at PP, (THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!), now what are the rules about depositing while you are playing the free 50?

Will I lose it if I make a deposit? Am I still allowed the first deposit bonus and earn it while I am earning points to release the restricted funds?

Thanks

Kutz :heart:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Kutzalot,

Congratulations on receiving a 2nd Starting Capital! Not many people get them so you must be delighted right now?!

On to your question now :)

Not only can you deposit and it won't affect your free $50, you will also be eligible for a First Deposit Bonus of 100%.

If you deposit at least $10 on top of the free $50 in your poker account, PartyPoker will double your deposit. You'll get 100% of the value of your deposit as a poker bonus, up to $100.

All you have to do is deposit at least $10 and enter the Bonus Code PSDB100. The bonus is then automatically activated.

See here for more details

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi Kutzalot,

Congratulations on receiving a 2nd Starting Capital! Not many people get them so you must be delighted right now?!

Not only can you deposit and it won't affect your free $50, you will also be eligible for a First Deposit Bonus of 100%.

If you deposit at least $10 on top of the free $50 in your poker account, PartyPoker will double your deposit. You'll get 100% of the value of your deposit as a poker bonus, up to $100.

All you have to do is deposit at least $10 and enter the Bonus Code PSDB100. The bonus is then automatically activated.

Best wishes,
      Gary
      Thanks Gary,

Yes I am very happy to be given a second capital :)

If I am earning the deposit bonus, do I still earn towards releasing thefunds too?

Thanks for the help in my deposit questions, hope I do well in the tourney :)

Nicola
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by KutzALot
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi Kutzalot,

Best wishes,
      Gary
      Thanks Gary,

Yes I am very happy to be given a second capital :)

If I am earning the deposit bonus, do I still earn towards releasing thefunds too?

Thanks for the help in my deposit questions, hope I do well in the tourney :)

Nicola
      Hi again,

Yes, you will still be earning points towards both. You will need 100 standard Party points (the equivalent of $50 rake) to clear your starting capital. However, please note that any promotional points will not be considered.

Hope this was helpful,
      Best regards,

Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KutzALot
      I've just been awarded my second free $50 here at PP, (THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!), now what are the rules about depositing while you are playing the free 50?

Will I lose it if I make a deposit? Am I still allowed the first deposit bonus and earn it while I am earning points to release the restricted funds?

Thanks

Kutz :heart:
      :) I've actually sent yours!! wee! Enjoy! :)
    • Pastala
      Pastala
      Bronze
      What is the min amount for a deposit to take part in this freeroll?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pastala
      What is the min amount for a deposit to take part in this freeroll?
      depends on the method Pastala :) what payment would you use then?

http://www.partypoker.com/contact_us.html here you can check it or just tell me and will be happy to assist :)
    • Pastala
      Pastala
      Bronze
      No, i meant that for those previous freerolls, there was min deposit (in freeroll description). I don't know if it was the same amount as the poker site minimum. Just sayin', that this time there's no amount in the description, so i guess it is the site minimum required.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      how do you get a 2nd starting capital, Because I could do with one!lol
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maloco87
      I just kept playing and kept checking my inbox. Then, last week, there it was. That magic email!!! :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pastala
      No, i meant that for those previous freerolls, there was min deposit (in freeroll description). I don't know if it was the same amount as the poker site minimum. Just sayin', that this time there's no amount in the description, so i guess it is the site minimum required.
      yes, its the minimum required with the payment method you pick :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maloco87
      Hi Maloco,

The second starting capital is done by our marketing team and its targeting a group of users which we can't influence I'm afraid. If you've been picked, you'll be informed in an email/ticket.

Free moniez to grab though: Exclusive Daily and Weekly Freerolls

Enjoy
      Ingrid
    • dracos87
      dracos87
      Bronze
      how about the other freerolls at Party next week? Are they also depositor's freerolls or just the 10k one is?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dracos87
      how about the other freerolls at Party next week? Are they also depositor's freerolls or just the 10k one is?
      Hi dracos,

We have many promotions running at Party Poker. If you're looking for a freeroll, you can take a look at the details here: 2 x Daily $100 Freeroll (PartyPoker)

Other than the 10k depositors freeroll, we have Weekly $2,280 Depositor Freeroll (PartyPoker) as well.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • dracos87
      dracos87
      Bronze
      I meant the freerolls on the 13th 14th and 15th of December which were just announced in the news section. The $5000 Omaha, $5000 Fixed limit and $2280 Weekly freeroll. This is the news item I'm referring to http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Winter-is-Coming-2x-StrategyPoints-and-Over-$22,000-in-Freerolls-at-PartyPoker_54306/
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dracos87
      I meant the freerolls on the 13th 14th and 15th of December which were just announced in the news section. The $5000 Omaha, $5000 Fixed limit and $2280 Weekly freeroll. This is the news item I'm referring to http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Winter-is-Coming-2x-StrategyPoints-and-Over-$22,000-in-Freerolls-at-PartyPoker_54306/
      yes, all our freerolls require you to have a real money account at Party Poker which means, you have deposited or got the free $50 starting capital there.

I'll ask about those specific freerolls and get back to you with more information.

Ingrid
    • dracos87
      dracos87
      Bronze
      I do have a real money account and I did deposit before. I just want to know if I need to deposit again to play those freerolls. I got it that I need to deposit for the 10k freeroll but I was just curious about the other ones. Thanks
    • serenity686
      serenity686
      Bronze
      Hello,if I don't have Ireland/UK visa(I'm from Belarus),does it make sense trying to win this package?If I'm so lucky to win this one in December 18,it'll only be 2 weeks remaining before the tournament...

And another question,will it be a lottery,or the package will get the winner of the 10k$ freeroll?Thanks