$2.56
      CO:
      $2.31
      BU:
      $1.97
      SB (Hero):
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.06, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.18, BB calls $0.16, MP3 calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.54) K, 4, 8 (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($0.54) 9 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.30.

River: ($1.14) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.54, MP3 raises to $2.08(All-In), Hero ????

No reads on villain, was my 3rd hand at the table. Am I beat here? Im assuming I should call here everytime, but I really dont know. Should I have bet higher on previous streets for better protection?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello esuohdla,

Preflop: Should 3bet it bigger here, ~$0,24 at least.
      Postflop: I don't like the Check here that much. Of course it's doable but there are still some cards which we just don't want to see and what complete some GSs. I'd rather bet it smallish. :) And then reevaluate on further action. But as played well, you kinda induced them to play this way and obviously we ain't gonna fold our hand while he could easily even have worse sets there.

Best Regards.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Yeah the check was my mistake, didnt actually realize the flop was 3 way until it was too late. How do you feel about a check if the flop was 1v1? realistically there are only 2 draws possible, and the check at 2NL seems to make people bet with air more often than not.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by esuohdla
      Yeah the check was my mistake, didnt actually realize the flop was 3 way until it was too late. How do you feel about a check if the flop was 1v1? realistically there are only 2 draws possible, and the check at 2NL seems to make people bet with air more often than not.
      Most likely I'd still Bet there since the Check will be in long run very exploitable, neither we don't know the opponent to pick such a line.