Account de-activated = deleted ???

• wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      Hi all,

After a period of getting over the 'FTP-gate' ive decided to start all over again. I really want to play on an account that is tracked by ps.com, with at least a decent traffic. My first choice was obv stars, but since i had an account there earlier and i read that it's impossible to get it retracked i'm not even trying. Second choice - Party... the thing is that i had an untracked accound there as well :f_biggrin: However it wasn't a real money account and i have never even played one hand there so i gave it a go and asked the support to delete it. And thats the answer ive got:

"Account Deleted (xxx)

Dear xxx,
      Thank you for contacting Customer Service.
      With regard to your email, we would like to inform you that we have de-activated your PartyAccount "xxx" as per your email confirmation.
      Please do send us an email in future if you wish to get this account activated again as we would be happy to do that for you.
      In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7 by e-mail, live chat and phone.
      Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

xxx
      Customer Service"

Does any of you know if I should assume that now its all done and i can create a new account without any hesitation. What does 'deactivation' really mean? I just don't want to deposit there, play for a while, get my hopes up and then after some time get accused of multi-accounting which would only lead to more problems and frustration. or should i just give it a try anyway...

maybe someone had a similar problem in the past

thanks for any kind of help!
  • 2 replies