new beginning :)

• mengocar
      mengocar
      Bronze
      Hello everybody!

Probably there must be some of you that weren't happy with your poker career and decided to so some changes, improvements in play. I'm doing it right now, i've been on break from playing poker for 2 months now after i got completely pissed off with my play and results... my short history of poker :) ...

I started to play like 2 years ago with friends without any knowledge and i made some money... of course i thought i was good enough to play on poker stars and eventually i opened account and of course i was loosing constantly, so i decided to finish with poker after half a yeah.
      Last year i started again while i was on erazmus study exchange where i met a friend who was good poker player and he gave me some knowledge and suddenly i started to play completely differently and i made like 1000$ profit really quickly and i was sure again that i was good enough to earn money on long term...:)

http://pokerprolabs.com/lisardocar/PokerStars (Sng)

So i came back home and yeah the graph shows great fall again, i started to play completely differently, nervously,... so here we are:)

To conclude... 2 months ago i decided to take break from poker for while, to change my attitude, to ''fix'' my brains somehow and to educate as much as possible and yeah i have been working quite a lot in this time, watching videos, reading books,...
      Especially the book ''poker mindset'' really impressed me, and gave me to think a lot and i would really recommend it to everybody :)

So finally tommorow i will put 350$ bankroll and start with my new beginning :) The things on which i will be focus from now on:

:diamond: playing according to BRM
      :diamond: constant learning and session review
      :diamond: control my behaviour while playing
      :diamond: eventually build up bankrol

I will let you know soon about results and if it is real new beginning or same old story:)
      Thanks for reading my blog and your comments, advices,... are more than welcome.

Good luck to all at the tables :)
  • 3 replies