Fulltilt

• Ballabo
      Ballabo
      Bronze
      Hello, I passed the quiz 4 days ago and used the bonus for fulltilt, but still have't recived no bonus money or anyone asking for an id check. Just wondering if it's coming.
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Ballabo,

Perhaps the ID check landed in your junk mail? It has been sent out - which is why your account has not been processed. Simply send your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com from the email you signed up with :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Ballabo
      Ballabo
      Bronze
      I must have accidently deleted the email because i can't seem to find it. Anyways i sent an email with my information and am hoping to start playing soon. Thank you.
    • Ballabo
      Ballabo
      Bronze
      I'm not quite sure what you mean by information, can you please resend the email. i'm pretty sure i never got no email, and i'm still waiting on my bonus money.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Ballabo,

If you sent a scan or picture of some type of ID (passport / ID card) from the email you signed up with - it should be processed soon. Till the money is actually on your account can take up to 48 hours after the ID has been processed though. Since you said you have already done so you basically just need to be patient and wait for the support to do their job.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Ballabo
      Ballabo
      Bronze
      Whoops i wasn't aware that i was suppose to send in a picture of my i.d, i will do that now thanks for all your help.