george agdgdgwngo

• 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I have just completed spamming i meaning contributing immensely to the PS forum and have just realised i have reached the 300 necessary posts to lie i mean post here.

My name is george agdgdgwngo and i am a Ugandan online poker pro for 48 years now long b4 the internets was even invented.

I need staking of 1m euros to compete in the Maccau next week to own Ivey,Chan and all those weak players that are there.

I am offering 14 batches of 50%

All stakers will recieve 98m Ugandan dollars after the week regardless of how i do at the tables.

All i need is your bank acc no. and your sort code details along with your name,address and contact no.

Be quick while the offer lasts.I will wire you the monies after i win.

Here is a video of me at my workplace to show that i am 100% legit.

• 8 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Locked.
      No trolling allowed on the staking forums.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey ioc,

will move this thread to fun forums. :) as you can see, we cant allow trolling in the staking forum.
      i trust you understand :D
      still congrats on making 300 posts, and may many more follow! :s_cool:

smiles,
      wendy
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Sorry Wendy and Steve.That was very inappropriate for the staking forum as i do know ye have had probs there in the past.Was watching a bit too much Facejacker and fonejacker last night at 3 in the morning after a few drinks.No malice intended at all.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      PM sent.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1984ioc
      Sorry Wendy and Steve.That was very inappropriate for the staking forum as i do know ye have had probs there in the past.Was watching a bit too much Facejacker and fonejacker last night at 3 in the morning after a few drinks.No malice intended at all.
      apology accepted with giant smiles! :f_love: i knew you didn't mean any harm. thanks so much for understanding.

and Jackalof: LoL :D :facepalm:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      As trolling posts go, this is of solid quality. :s_cool:
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      As trolling posts go, this is of solid quality. :s_cool:
      Why am i not surprised a New Zealand rugby fanatic would appreciate the fine art of trolling.Maybe not in the last few years but def these last few months ;)

Hope all well with you mate.

PS hope ye enjoyed the celebrations after the WC and that the feel good factor is still all around ye.I presume you have seen the news about the RFU of England is in a mess and the report about the WC was an absolute shambles all round.English rugby is in tatters and i fucking love it :) Long may it continue.

Will bring it up with MarkQuick during the week when i am in the trolling mood again.Hope he doesn't see this message b4 it ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Can't beat some fonejacker at 3am in the morning! Thought I was the only one. Maybe it's a new Irish thing Ian? I didn't get the brief about it though?:D