graph "converted" to 10man sitngo

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      What could be nice is, if some of you could agree or disagree with me, and my calculations, regarding if this style would be profitable in the longrun.

I personally dont think the graph is increasing steady enough for me to be profitable in playing ex: 1$ 10man sitngo.

The reason it dont go down at all is, that i only have been playing free tours ;D

So if we say it go down a little everytime it just is a straight line, then - isnt there a to long break before i win again?

Fx bw: 129~140 tours.
      And bw: ~145~215 tours

The reason i cant figure out to just calculate it is, as mentioned above, the sample only contains free tours.

• 3 replies
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      any thoughts?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Which poker room are you playing on mate?
      What is your ITM%?

If you are winning the freerolls, then I can't see why you wouldn't win at the stupidly soft $1 SnG.

Not sure if you withdraw any of winnings or not but you are almost rolled for the $5 SnG if you haven't.

So if I was you I would start playing the $1 SnG - Play for example 100 - If you are in profit after the 100, I'd move to the $2 or $3 (site dependant) for another 100 games. Should you prove profitable in those games too (Which I think you should), then just decide on a BRM plan and stick to it.

When deciding your BRM plan be sure to use one that you feel comfortable with - I don't play SnG's myself but I believe the standard is 100 BI for each limit. But you can adapt that to best suit yourself.

I personally don't think you will find MUCH of a skill difference between the free ones and the micro $ ones except people might not stack off all their chips quite so quickly. Play a disciplined game and I am confident that you should be able to start making your way through the limits.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      I play on various of rooms.
      Mostly because i want to build a good roll, so hunting all the freerolls there is actually ;D
      If u want a list, well here:

Everest
      Carbon Poker
      Coral Poker
      Party Poker
      NordicBet
      UnibetBet
      Full-tilt
      Pokerstars(not allowed to join them again before i pay them a 200$, they claim i owe them)
      Titan Poker
      Bwin
      888 poker
      Gutshot Poker
      Comeon Poker
      Cake Poker
      PKR
      Betsafe
      770 Poker
      RedCube
      Betfair
      Celeb Poker
      Mybet
      Terminal Poker

And the list is actually much longer, lets just say i play on almost all network out there =)

ITM is around 33% in the freerolls.

The nasty thing i cant get out of my head is, that when i join a tour with a buyin, i somehow play a lot different. Because i cant differ from the facts that a tour i have to win vs a tour i will win cause it will safe me time.

Fx if u look @ the graph seeing i lost the first 7 before i got anything. And bw ~48~57 where i dont win anything. And bw ~130~142. In my experience i know it will affect my game, because, i actually have triede things like that.
      About 2 month ago i shipped a 11$ MTT and came out as nr2 ~330$, then i thought i could win anything, but by that time i took a break on 3 days, right after i won, before i wanted to play again. Then i played 1 similiar tour, and when there was 18 left and i was nr 2, i started tilting, on behalf on me looking @ the br and see, that if i won, i wouldt even win that much. So then i played like shit, and came out nr 14, with price to 13 and up.
      After that i blew the hole roll on playing mtt where i not even came close to the bubble, waking up with 22$ left on the roll.

So i dont know how to get the right mindset for MTT

However as the topic describe, it is sitngo's im after ;D

And if i started out as u suggested playing 100 1$ sitngo's, and i end up +1-5$ is that enough to climb in levels?

Any idea where the direct proportional line bw skill and level breaks? Is there a huge difference bw fx 1$-3$ or how does it develop on the way up?