$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3 = ($6.15)
      CO = ($5.46)
      BU = ($10.00)
      SB = ($6.90)
      BB (Hero) = ($11.23)
      MP2 = ($10.95) villain 21/20 AF5.0 100Cbet 88hands

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q :spade: , A :diamond: .
      MP2 raises to $0.40, MP3 calls $0.40, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.25) 6 :diamond: , Q :club: , 2 :club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.89, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.89.

Turn: ($3.03) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50.

River: ($8.03) A :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 raises to $7.16, Hero calls ??.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Preflop: Either I am squeeze/folding here or just folding directly. You are goin gto play it multiway, you are going to play the hand OOP. Not the best way to do that. ;) And obviously are going to overplay your TP type of hand, which even happened.

As played
      Postflop: Well, first of all you should Bet the flop yourself to protect from any kind of draws. Otherwise I'd just fold the turn without even having any specific reads or stats on the opponent. AF = nothing for us here, most likely he ain't bluffing. We are OOP and will never know where we even stand on river when he bets again. As we called the turn, there is no way you can even ask about what to do on the river. :) You practically hit your miracle card, rather should ask either to fold it on turn or to continue. But obviously to avoid exactly such mistakes, read evaluation about preflop again.

Best Regards.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      I was tilting,and omg i messed up a lot :) ) Sq is pretty clear there... playing as i did will only get me into trouble. Aggro +1

In my tilted mind,i was thinking he is showing aggression with either a weaker Q,or with a draw...
      Ofc i called the river,and he shoved me 66 ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cozacu
      I was tilting,and omg i messed up a lot :) ) Sq is pretty clear there... playing as i did will only get me into trouble. Aggro +1

In my tilted mind,i was thinking he is showing aggression with either a weaker Q,or with a draw...
      Ofc i called the river,and he shoved me 66 ;)
      Doooon't worry. :) That's why the Hand Evaluation forums are for. We are gonna try to fix those leaks. At least you realized the leak and next time you will try to avoid and even if not then just keep posting and at some point you just will start fighting back against not to get so badly played hands anymore. Good luck on the tables!