This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New video of Gerv: KK ...

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      I really like the video as has been made in the structure with a nice deep and analytic way to deepen the study of a particular hand.

Thank you very much Gerv and hope you can repeat the experience in future with other hands.

Just one thing I would like ask, when at about minute 39 in the hand with hero on the CO against UTG u talking about the SPR and u come out with an 11 but should it be instead about 7.12?

I don't thing it will be make a great difference as even 7 than 11 both enter in the medium category but I would appreciate if you may help me on that as it helps me to understand if I work fine with the SPR or not because I got in fact a SPR of 7.119 in that hand at that point.

Thanks once again Gerv and hope to see more works like that in future. :)
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey.

Thanks for the feedback :) would be appreciated if you could share the questions in the video comments because I get a RSS notification :)

Concerning calculating SPR it is:
      Stacksize on the Flop (before any action) divided by Pot Flop (before any action)

So having that said the Floppot is $3.35 and the stacksize is 36.xx$ so you get around 10

- Gerv