Hard to get good tables

• z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm playing NL200 SH/FR.
      I have trouble finding any good tables on WH. It seems that the all the good ones have at least 5 people on waiting list (there's even one with 17 people on waiting list right now).

Also regs seem willingly to start another reg table (due to lack of fishes?)
      Whenever a fish comes there's immediatly big waiting list. Sicker than Stars.

The regs are not too good but ofc not as EV+ a fish on ur right.

I seriously have easier time getting a good table at Stars. This room is supposed to be much softer but I honestly don't see it.

I have been playing on WH for around 3 days now so it might be just around at bad hours/variance of amount of fishes or sth.

Can you guys share your experience?
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      will get you some help here zip!
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey z1pz0r,

When did you move to iPoker? I know there was a little bit of tension on the mid stakes tables because of the bot issues, but I know iPoker are trying really hard and putting measures in place to make sure there are no bots at all, so perhaps that will help get the traffic a little bit better?

You could perhaps move some liquidity to another network. This means you could play the tables at iPoker when games run and at another network too. What kind of set up do you have (pics or gtfo)? :D If a 20" monitor or something similar it should be fine to run two networks at once.

In my experience mid stakes games on iPoker are really soft and well worth the move from Stars that is getting more and more invested with regs. I saw even Ansky is playing 400nl on Stars recently!

Other networks that also has really good games are PKR and 888.

Sorry this isn't a HUGE help, but hope you don't give up on WH just yet :)

Thanks
      Patrick
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Hi pleno!
      I already have monies on pkr and pokerstars, i really like both networks.

I was searching for 3. site and based on thread Choosing the right poker room for u, I decided to try WH.
      Its rakeback and speed of tables are definately nice, but I also expected a soft field and getting tables fast. But whenever a fish joins, table immediatly fills and there's 3 ppl on waiting lists.
      I am used to it from Stars, but didn't really expect that on WH.

I am only playing here for around 5 days and in late hours, maybe that's the cause.

I will also try 888, yeah.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      Also party poker would be great choice for you (23 tables, now is midnight). ongame has about 20 nl200 tables with some fish but they somehow don't have waiting list
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      I'm not tracked at Partypoker so it's off :(
      Ongame seems a better alternative, do you have any particular site in mind? Betfair I guess?
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      Its like ipoker i would look at the best VIP system for you, deposit bonus, rake races and similar stuff. I only play some MTT there. ongame has monthly rake races. Also i would recomend to look at microgaming, pokerstrategy has ladbrokes from that network. There is 8 tables now in day time. my friend was playing at microgaming nl100 - nl 200 and competition there was one of the softest online. Also they have anonymous tables which atracts recreational players
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by z1pz0r
      Hi pleno!
      I already have monies on pkr and pokerstars, i really like both networks.

I was searching for 3. site and based on thread Choosing the right poker room for u, I decided to try WH.
      Its rakeback and speed of tables are definately nice, but I also expected a soft field and getting tables fast. But whenever a fish joins, table immediatly fills and there's 3 ppl on waiting lists.
      I am used to it from Stars, but didn't really expect that on WH.

I am only playing here for around 5 days and in late hours, maybe that's the cause.

I will also try 888, yeah.
      Hey z1pzor,

Cool, I know that on 888 you can get 8 tables of 200nl at almost any time of the day. iPoker is a really good option though, so I'd suggest not hastily moving and seeing how things progress. It's great to see you are playing multi platforms - great idea.

Regarding the regs sitting at a table when a fish sits, unfortunately this is standard on all networks at the moment.

Good luck and keep us updated.