I dont think fl micro players are softer here

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Have been looking for the soft competion on wh for some time now, but to me the fl sh players up to 0.50/1 dont seem to be any softer than, lets say poker stars. Bad sign when you cant find the mark, it may be you :f_biggrin: . Anyway, it depends on style and reading skills ofc but I advice players on these tables not to expect especially soft villains here. Hopefully they may be to you and your playing skill/style.

Just my input
      TC
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for the input TC,

Hopefully some of our members will have some relative feedback for you.

They say the games have tightened up and improved over the years but I still feel there are plenty of fish in the sea as of yet :D

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      They say the games have tightened up and improved over the years but I still feel there are plenty of fish in the sea as of yet :D

Yeah, I feel that too luckily:) . What I mean is that to me they dont seem fishier than stars where I also play. Stars are said to be tougher to beat generally, but that's not my impression.

Cheers

PS Have entered tables I know Im superior on and just tried to take the money. Wont work, much resistance and demands for showing of better hands:) .
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      try party poker also. There is not much FL trafic than it was some time ago but there is more then enough weak players for beginer fl player