Hi all

• RiverRed
      Hi, i have been playing poker online for just over 3 years. Just passed the quiz and awaiting starting money. My aim is to try and double my bankroll on a weekly basis at Mansion Poker. I already play at Full Tilt where you can usually find me on NL Holdem $0.50/$1 cash tables or playing MTT/SNG Omaha (both variants which i enjoy very much). From the articles on site i have been able to fine tune my game and am starting to learn about position, which i never considered important before as i nievely believed that the only consideration was my cards. :rolleyes: .

Since trying sss my bankroll has improved greatly, i still suffer from bad beat but hey that is poker.

Great website with loads of good articles and downloads, this has to be one of the most complete strategy websites ive ever visited. =)
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      Hi RiverRed and welcome to PokerStrategy,

Good to hear you are enjoying the site. I think you will really enjoy the other content that is offered (coachings, videos, more articles etc).

Your money is already being processed and should arrive soon. Just dont bust you bankroll on Mansion by playing too high limits from the get go :)

Best regards,
    • Calmplay
      Hi to you, I'm also new to the forum but not the site I play mostly at Full Tilt Poker.