software allowed on partypoker?

• mihai79
      mihai79
      Basic
      hi guys....can u help me please..i dont know what softare i can or can not use one partypoker...holdem manager or turnament shark are allowed?....on pokerstars i saw a list..but not on partypoker...another question is if can i created an acount on partypoker if i already play on their platform but through gamebookers( i use same acount for betings)..if i can do that my data must be the same( name, email, bankacount, screenname..etc)...please help me..i dont want to lose my acount
  • 2 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey mihai79,

Here is a link I found that tells you all the banned software.

http://www.yourpokersoftware.net/poker-rooms/party-poker/938/

As for your second question, I'm not sure I understand it completely.
      If you already have an account with PartyPoker then it's not possible to create a second one because multi-accounting isn't allowed.
      AFAIK, Betting/Bingo etc is all linked in with the Poker software and in hand would be linked with your poker account so a second account wouldn't be possible.

I also notice your still Basic, Are you planning to pass the quiz?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • mihai79
      mihai79
      Basic
      I dont want a second acount...i have an acount at gamebookers where i can play poker on the same platform of partypoker..i download the softwere ( partypoker) and i tried to log in on with my same data acount of gamebookers but i did not succedeed..if i use their platform like i said is not normal to can log in with the same data?...shoud i try to open an acount( on partypoker ) with the same data?...i'm asking this becouse i want to close the acount on gamebookers and play only on partpoker...but i'm afraid that they might think i try to cheat( and i dont) and lose my money
      thank you for your help..an forgive my english